Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about possible base design ban

Fresh Spawn

Question about possible base design ban

Hello there!
    I know that you can get banned for inappropriate base designs. I intent to build the flag of the German Empire (black, white, red) in stripes out of walls with upgrading them. I do not want it to be offensive and it is so expensive that I ask you if that base would met the rules before I start to build it so that I would not get banned.

Thank you in advance

I would say using that is very thin ice due to history. Better use germanys current flag black red gold.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    OP, since your art project will be expensive and subject to interpretation, I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support to get an official response. Good luck.

EDIT: Here's a fascinating article about Germany's empires.
    The Other Reichs Before Hitler's Third (thoughtco.com)

==Lynn==
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 16th, 2021 at 10:49 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

I think it would be considered offensive. The flag is being used a lot by right-wing extremists who claim that Germany does not exist. A mobile game you play on the toilet is not the right place to express your political opinions anyway.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    No one on this forum can give you any guarantees that this will or will not get you banned.
    If such a base is reported it will be a judgement call from the support agent.

Besides lets look at it from a different perspective... what if we all tell you you will not get banned and a few months down the road it will lead to you being banned. Then what ? How are you going to hold all these people accountable for the wrong information when you end up stuck with the harsh reality of a ban.

Lastly I will close with saying this.. if you even have to ask and are unsure then you probably already know it isnít the best of ideas and might be taking a risk.

I think thereís enough food for thought to make a decision.

Thank you TerMinus Prime

Hay Day | Level: 136 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG