Thread: Dark Siege Machines

Fresh Spawn

Dark Siege Machines

The game has seen various improvements since it has been launched a few years back. There are troops, spells which have two categories. One is of normal and another is of dark category.

So why not siege machines of dark category.

Feature: 1. Unlike normal siege machines, dark siege machines will take heros with them.When siege machine is destroyed, heros will disembark from the machine. The heros will then be able to attack inside the base with better health and hence better attacking strength

2. Another idea is to separately deploy siege machine and heros and use ability of heros to shield them using siege machine (provided siege machine is not destroyed then).

Types : Crossbow siege (with Archer queen on top)
    Wrecker with chained earthquake action (for quick destroying of walls)
    Canon cart with iced effect (slows down defenses)
    Builder's siege hut (instead of repairing buildings of self, it destroys buildings of others) provided builders are empty. The more the builder the better the destruction

Miner siege ( siege with underground facility, directly gets to defense without any hammering)

Hope it helps
    Last edited by RahulBh14; June 16th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.

But there's no dark gold resource.

Quote Originally Posted by WandyRatson View Post
    But there's no dark gold resource.
    Just use your imagination.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Fresh Spawn
    But whats the need of dark gold. Just use dark elixir for that
    Last edited by RahulBh14; June 17th, 2021 at 04:31 PM.

Trainee
    Siege machines are machines, not magic or a fictional troop. They are not meant to be added with dark elixir and gain power. They are like boom beach's mech

Whatever the resource it requires, I would say your some of your siege ideas are pretty good.

Personally I like the X-bow siege the most, and as well as the cannon cart and miner ones.

An X-bow siege would be great I think. I donít know how itís gonna be, but surely it will bring about a great change in the meta. One thing I would very much like with this siege is- the option to add healers if needed, so that once the siege is down, the hero, particularly the queen or warden will start to form a walk or charge from that moment. But one thing I would like to know is what will be its mechanics, movement and what things it will target. My imagination would like to see it as a siege which will rotate round the base and keep destroying the side of the base as if a walk was done by a hero.

Fresh Spawn
    Also, another thing that can be done is that we can enhance Queens ability to use xbow when her health goes down (if siege is still alive,)

Fresh Spawn
    Another idea is builder siege

Like in builder base we have a battle machine, similarly here we will have a builder siege machine. The first and foremost condition is that a builder must be idle to use it.

Regarding the attack, it's favourite target would be eagle artillery.

It's movement would be slow so that if artillery is not yet activated other defenses could target it and it should not be the first and last idea to destroy the artillery.

It's Hitpoint should be in the range of 2.5 to 3k

It will not be a attacking siege rather it will be a defensive siege. It will use wind in particular direction (like air sweeper and a particular range as well )to divert attacks on itself ( eg if wizard tower attacks it then it will throw wind to divert towers attack to other troops)

When it reaches artillery with full hit points it will surely destroy the artillery. If not then it should destroy atleast 50% eagles health and this damage will be done via builder disembarking and hitting it

If siege is destroyed in midway, then it will damage neighbouring building with earthquake action (damage will be same as of a electro dragon when destroyed.)

Hope it helps