Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Optional Update - Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    I'm on android.. I couldn't get a seige to show in war attacks on a th11 and two th10s
    Make sure that you have downloaded the bugfix update. Otherwise you cant switch sieges as th10/11 or th12+ without workshop.

Edit:
    Which version is your clash? You can find it by checking it in device settings "apps" or depending on device you can click and hold clash icon until a menu appears where you can directly enter the informations.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 17th, 2021 at 05:36 PM.

I'm unable to activate second super troop. Has something changed? Player tag - 8QCV2090C

Quote Originally Posted by Venghav View Post
    I'm unable to activate second super troop. Has something changed? Player tag - 8QCV2090C
    Because you have already two supertroops in your camps.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Make sure that you have downloaded the bugfix update. Otherwise you cant switch sieges as th10/11 or th12+ without workshop.

Edit:
    Which version is your clash? You can find it by checking it in device settings "apps" or depending on device you can click and hold clash icon until a menu appears where you can directly enter the informations.
    mine is 14.93.4 and i don't see any patch or update in my playstore so i think it's d latest.But still cannot see machine if i got troops in my cc

Pro Member
    There is an issue with the inferno challenge, <redacted>
    the forum. Hopefully someone will report this bug on Reddit.
    Last edited by Ajax; June 18th, 2021 at 03:27 PM.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

Quote Originally Posted by ren33 View Post
    mine is 14.93.4 and i don't see any patch or update in my playstore so i think it's d latest.But still cannot see machine if i got troops in my cc
    I have two differen androids and have the same version like you and can use sieges. Maybe you should delete and download clash again.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    There is an issue with the inferno challenge, <redacted>
    the forum. Hopefully someone will report this bug on Reddit.
    Please do not report exploitable bugs here with enough information to exploit them.

Report those via in-game help.

Trainee
    Still having problems. I have cleared cache and data on play store as suggested but it still won't update. If I click on the in game link I get sent to a blank Internet link, and if I use the play store it does something yet the update option remains. I still getvthe update option every time the game opens and still no clan name above cc.

Quote Originally Posted by G451N View Post
    Still having problems. I have cleared cache and data on play store as suggested but it still won't update. If I click on the in game link I get sent to a blank Internet link, and if I use the play store it does something yet the update option remains. I still getvthe update option every time the game opens and still no clan name above cc.
    Have you tryed to delete and download clash?

Just a general question…

Why is it that updates like this are always ‘optional’, meaning a player needs to actively check news from SC to know if it has been fixed or not.

Why can’t (or aren’t) players be prompted with ‘Hey, a new update is available’ when small (but in this case impactful) fixes are released?