Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Optional Update - Bug Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    It is not the device. Any accounts that last attacked (i.e. farmed) without a siege cannot now switch toggle the siege. A couple of my th10s/th11s can currently toggle sieges, most cannot. Anyone who last farmed without a siege cannot now use one in war. Nothing to do with the device, I use the same device for all accounts.

Nice that's it’s fixed for android users, because google pushed the update. Unfortunately apple still hasn’t pushed the fix to its app stores.
    It is part of the game client loaded on your device. It cannot be fixed by a maintenance break. That fixes stuff on their servers. Not your device. It absolutely is tied to the device because it can't get the update. Thus, client side. And can't be resolved with the ever so popular just fix it suggestions that do not take into account reality.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Vegasken View Post
    In my case it's not my device. All of my other accounts (th10/11/12/13) all work fine on the same device as I go from account to account. I have one th12 account that is having this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    It is not the device. Any accounts that last attacked (i.e. farmed) without a siege cannot now switch toggle the siege. A couple of my th10s/th11s can currently toggle sieges, most cannot. Anyone who last farmed without a siege cannot now use one in war. Nothing to do with the device, I use the same device for all accounts.

Nice that's it’s fixed for android users, because google pushed the update. Unfortunately apple still hasn’t pushed the fix to its app stores.
    It was absolutely a client side bug.

That is NOT saying it is specific to any device. It is saying that the bug was in the code held on devices - not in the code held on the server.

That is why it couldn't be fixed by a maintenance break. It had to be fixed by an update released through the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is why it couldn't be fixed by a maintenance break. It had to be fixed by an update released through the stores.
    Ah, ok understood, thanks.

Update just hit my App Store too.

Centennial Club
    already update.. delete apps...redownload... update again..still cannot use wall wrecked with troop inside my cc I'm th.11 on Android device

In Android, I have done recent optional update. Whenever, I go to social tab of friends in game, it force closes. Please check it

Quote Originally Posted by ren33 View Post
    already update.. delete apps...redownload... update again..still cannot use wall wrecked with troop inside my cc I'm th.11 on Android device
    Strange because it works here on my androids.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Mine too .

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Man, that missing seige bug was a real killer... 3/10 bases in war were mine, I couldn't use a seige on any of them... gonna lose and that's the biggest factor.. this update has been a huge disappointment all around for me

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I'm on android.. I couldn't get a seige to show in war attacks on a th11 and two th10s

Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    I'm on android.. I couldn't get a seige to show in war attacks on a th11 and two th10s
    Have you checked your version of the app? these optional updates don't get pushed like 'mandatory' ones ...