Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visual Glitch: Blinking arrow signs in Star Laboratory

Fresh Spawn

Builder Base Laboratory Scroll Icons Flixering

With the June 15th update, the added scroll icons for Laboratories flicker on and off 2-3 times per second. This may be a problem for people with sensory problems.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Yeah so what, there used to be a Bug's thread in General everytime an update rolled out....��
    Doesn't really make a difference whether it's in a thread in general or in the bugs section. Just report it and move on and wait for them to roll out a fix.

RIP forums⚰️

Fresh Spawn

Glitch detected in builder base

I was accessing my star laboratory when I came across a glitch. I have a video recorded of the glitch and am willing to share it wherever asked to.

If you are on android then make sure you have the bugfix downloaded. The bugfix was released yesterday and will be available for ios/amazon "soon" if not already available.

Same here, builder base star research laboratory has glitching arrows … device is iOS

They fixed the ones on main village, it’s the same thing but in builder base.

“Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine.” The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! I’m no longer faceless *grins*!

Fresh Spawn

Builder base lab

Hi, in the builder base lab the horizontal scroll navigation arrows are flickering. Since am new to forum. I dont know how to upload the video regarding the bug. Thanks

Have you downloaded the bugfix?