Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you for deployment bar quality of life update

Thank you for deployment bar quality of life update

no more annoying scrolling the deployment bar(DB) during attack anymore, yey.
    Thanks to the new setting to resize the icons two rows DB is now usable on iPad 12.9 now, dunno about other tablets but I believe the result shouldn’t be that far off.

also now I could adjust the DB on my poco x3 to look similar to the DB from galaxy s21 and I like it.

Could have been better like removing the gray icons but I think I can accept this resizing solution, my thanks to dev team and others to finally address this.

All of what you said in here-----> _____.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Centennial Club
    Size of deployment bar should be saved on device only

Currently this settings is saved on the player village account. This is not correct.

If the player has an ipad and an iphone, and he adjusts the size on ipad, then when he plays on the iphone, the size will be adjusted as well. If he adjusts the size on the iphone, then it changes the size on the ipad...

The lucky thing is, there is a reset button and the default value on various devices is the same, otherwise this is totally a mess.

The correct way should be: save this settings on device only. Don't save it to the village account. This size should be independently adjusted and saved on each device.
    Last edited by rodneyzeng; June 15th, 2021 at 12:36 PM.

Yep. Very much appreciated.
    I really was happy seeing this QoL finally in the game.
    Leader of LVL15 Clan HEROES - #LQ0G8YR9
    Recruiting Th12+ players for CWL/wars.
    My Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players/9GUG2PG22/summary (main)

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyzeng View Post
    Size of deployment bar should be saved on device only

Currently this settings is saved on the player village account. This is not correct.

If the player has an ipad and an iphone, and he adjusts the size on ipad, then when he plays on the iphone, the size will be adjusted as well. If he adjusts the size on the iphone, then it changes the size on the ipad...

The lucky thing is, there is a reset button and the default value on various devices is the same, otherwise this is totally a mess.

The correct way should be: save this settings on device only. Don't save it to the village account. This size should be independently adjusted and saved on each device.
    As I said in your separate thread on the same subject, that isn't what I am seeing, with two devices on Android.

I adjust it on my tablet to have small icons, so I can see the whole bar. And on my phone, I initially left default, but have now changed to large icons just to test this out properly.

I attack from any account on the tablet, it keeps the small icons. From any attack on the phone, it keeps the large icons (though I haven't tried that with my Legends accounts, and don't want to!).

Both devices are Samsung runnig Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As I said in your separate thread on the same subject, that isn't what I am seeing, with two devices on Android.

I adjust it on my tablet to have small icons, so I can see the whole bar. And on my phone, I initially left default, but have now changed to large icons just to test this out properly.

I attack from any account on the tablet, it keeps the small icons. From any attack on the phone, it keeps the large icons (though I haven't tried that with my Legends accounts, and don't want to!).

Both devices are Samsung runnig Android.
    One major difference in these two posts .... one is about Ipad and Iphone, the other about Android. Could that have something to do with the result being (seemingly) different?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    One major difference in these two posts .... one is about Ipad and Iphone, the other about Android. Could that have something to do with the result being (seemingly) different?
    It could be.

It would seem a very odd difference. But yes, that is why I made sure to mention that I am on Android with both devices.