Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: air update

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Wait hybrid players don't use their heroes? This is news to me. Must of missed quite a big change in attacking style.guess you proved me wrong. My bad. I was under the impression kings and queens were still used in ground armies.

    Ps: if we are counting the last time a troop got upgraded as the waiting period. Ive been waiting 1 year 6 months for my army to get a level since I use drags. You've been waiting significantly less according to your paragraph. Would it be fair if I had to wait 2 years? See how stupid this fair argument propose is? Supercell delays content so we don't upgrade at once. This means someone has to wait longer and it will always be less fair to someone. Right now hybrid gets to wait since air had to wait quite a while
    oh i forgot air attackers don't use heroes. the level ups of the heroes is in your eyes only an advantage advantage for ground armies so? LOL. first archers, barbs and now heroes involved. literally anything that uses air as well. it's really simple every air attacker has now seen his entire army leveled after 3 months of th14. everything an air attacker uses is leveled. hybrid didn't even see miner and/or hogs come up. I don't understand what else you are trying to say. LOL

  2. #12
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Wait hybrid players don't use their heroes? This is news to me. Must of missed quite a big change in attacking style.guess you proved me wrong. My bad. I was under the impression kings and queens were still used in ground armies.

    Ps: if we are counting the last time a troop got upgraded as the waiting period. Ive been waiting 1 year 6 months for my army to get a level since I use drags. You've been waiting significantly less according to your paragraph. Would it be fair if I had to wait 2 years? See how stupid this fair argument propose is? Supercell delays content so we don't upgrade at once. This means someone has to wait longer and it will always be less fair to someone. Right now hybrid gets to wait since air had to wait quite a while
    well, I remember that hybrid only got a boost at the beginning of th13. so please count back and don't calculate from th14

  3. #13
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    oh i forgot air attackers don't use heroes. the level ups of the heroes is in your eyes only an advantage advantage for ground armies so? LOL. first archers, barbs and now heroes involved. literally anything that uses air as well. it's really simple every air attacker has now seen his entire army leveled after 3 months of th14. everything an air attacker uses is leveled. hybrid didn't even see miner and/or hogs come up. I don't understand what else you are trying to say. LOL
    Think about how each attack is done. Not just hybrid but air vs ground as a whole and think about how troops and heroes interact.

    Many air armies don't use heroes for the same push as a ground army does. Because of this, we don't get the same value out of heroes. Queen charge lalo would be an exception with a few others but the majority of the way you see them used means you dont the full value of the ability since the spawn troops aren't in effective places. Ground attackers will many times have the king and/or queen in the base maximizing this value. This means the barbs and archer levels had a more significant impact on ground.

    Baby dragons are support troops for funneling. Having higher dps and hp helps funnel faster. Inferno dragons have been getting nerfed. I see baby dragons less in air attacks so from my view, this was another win for ground.

    Healers were a direct buff to hybrid. One you claim you've gotten and use so I guess you can imagine I'd be foolish to call this an air only buff too.

    Ice golems? Usually see this as a main troop in ground armies. A single one in air armies maybe. Bigger win for ground again.

    Valks? Definitely see them more on ground. In fact I've been seeing quite a few get used recently with higher success than expected. Might go down now that wiz towers are getting a buff. And guess what? ground troop.

    I bet you will ignore this again but ground will need main troops buffed but air has been waiting longer since the main th 14 drop was more for ground support and gave little to air.

  4. #14
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Think about how each attack is done. Not just hybrid but air vs ground as a whole and think about how troops and heroes interact.

    Many air armies don't use heroes for the same push as a ground army does. Because of this, we don't get the same value out of heroes. Queen charge lalo would be an exception with a few others but the majority of the way you see them used means you dont the full value of the ability since the spawn troops aren't in effective places. Ground attackers will many times have the king and/or queen in the base maximizing this value. This means the barbs and archer levels had a more significant impact on ground.

    Baby dragons are support troops for funneling. Having higher dps and hp helps funnel faster. Inferno dragons have been getting nerfed. I see baby dragons less in air attacks so from my view, this was another win for ground.

    Healers were a direct buff to hybrid. One you claim you've gotten and use so I guess you can imagine I'd be foolish to call this an air only buff too.

    Ice golems? Usually see this as a main troop in ground armies. A single one in air armies maybe. Bigger win for ground again.

    Valks? Definitely see them more on ground. In fact I've been seeing quite a few get used recently with higher success than expected. Might go down now that wiz towers are getting a buff. And guess what? ground troop.

    I bet you will ignore this again but ground will need main troops buffed but air has been waiting longer since the main th 14 drop was more for ground support and gave little to air.
    hybrid has been waiting for 1.5 years now and you won't mind having to wait another 1.5 years. that ground army is more extensive because you use the troops in combination and that way is effective. you cannot use any ice golems in an attack. at least you know for sure that you have completely leveled up and maxed your entire army in 1.5 years. I don't agree with the hero comparison since the pets are there, you can really benefit from sui in combination with the strong air army. of course I'm going to ignore your story, because after 1.5 years you have a full level up max army and hybrid after 1.5 years still the same main level army. precisely because the ground army is used in combination with troops and has more diversity, every update has to level up a ground troop. I don't feel like playing with a th14 worthy army for the last 6 months of th14, but I don't feel like doing air raids at all. do you know how much effort it takes to train and improve the bases with your army in legend and now you can wait until your army is worthy again th14 or use air armies against your will and forced. no thanks!

  5. #15
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    40
    Probably because air just isn't used much other than edrag spam. In Champs 2 last month our clan was attacked maybe 10% of the time by air. Hybrid, Yeti, Bowlers and Witches have rained supreme for so long its about time Air became meta

  6. #16
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    hybrid has been waiting for 1.5 years now and you won't mind having to wait another 1.5 years. that ground army is more extensive because you use the troops in combination and that way is effective. you cannot use any ice golems in an attack. at least you know for sure that you have completely leveled up and maxed your entire army in 1.5 years. I don't agree with the hero comparison since the pets are there, you can really benefit from sui in combination with the strong air army. of course I'm going to ignore your story, because after 1.5 years you have a full level up max army and hybrid after 1.5 years still the same main level army. precisely because the ground army is used in combination with troops and has more diversity, every update has to level up a ground troop. I don't feel like playing with a th14 worthy army for the last 6 months of th14, but I don't feel like doing air raids at all. do you know how much effort it takes to train and improve the bases with your army in legend and now you can wait until your army is worthy again th14 or use air armies against your will and forced. no thanks!
    I do know how easy it is to improve your base and army in legends. Ive been doing it since th 13 with a rushed base. Now I'm th 14 with a near maxed base with lab already completed including today's update with only gold pass and a single $5 pack. My army also doesn't use any troops that got an upgrade in the first update so I've been running all max th 13 troops with the exception of hero spawns. Using hybrid you at least used the healers. Maybe you use a baby dragon or valk. Who knows. I also haven't been able to benefit from the super minion nerf since it really didn't do much to my army to start with whereas your qw got stronger. Seems like building up in legends should be easier for you than it was for me.

  7. #17
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    909
    End of the day it's all about the choices we make.

  8. #18
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I do know how easy it is to improve your base and army in legends. Ive been doing it since th 13 with a rushed base. Now I'm th 14 with a near maxed base with lab already completed including today's update with only gold pass and a single $5 pack. My army also doesn't use any troops that got an upgrade in the first update so I've been running all max th 13 troops with the exception of hero spawns. Using hybrid you at least used the healers. Maybe you use a baby dragon or valk. Who knows. I also haven't been able to benefit from the super minion nerf since it really didn't do much to my army to start with whereas your qw got stronger. Seems like building up in legends should be easier for you than it was for me.
    yes good chases, you really are a beggar number 1 air attacker. in short you say I can now use a max army from heroes to the main army (dragon) and you can settle for only healer up, lol. you just yelled loudly like I had to wait 1.5 years for my army level up and I tell you my army is after 1,5 years both the hog and miner still preserved. enjoy your th14 worthy army.

  9. #19
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    yes good chases, you really are a beggar number 1 air attacker. in short you say I can now use a max army from heroes to the main army (dragon) and you can settle for only healer up, lol. you just yelled loudly like I had to wait 1.5 years for my army level up and I tell you my army is after 1,5 years both the hog and miner still preserved. enjoy your th14 worthy army.
    Perhaps if you stopped trying to come up with bad insults you'd actually notice i said ground needs main troops. My point has been that ground got the larger benefits from the original th 14 update.

    You keep mentioning this but can't seem to connect my point and yours. There are few troops that support air over ground so any direct buff to air will be main troops. So yes, air just got its buff after 1.5 years but ground as a whole got a buff to main troops more recently. You just care only about hybrid. More specifically you only care about 2 of the 24 troops in the game. Supercell can't help it if you dont want to try something new.

  10. #20
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,596
    No every update is going to make every attacker happy. This was the great air update of 2021. Ground will probably get some love in the Autumn update but sadly we won't be able to debate here if/when it comes.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •