Thread: E dragon vs balloon

E dragon vs balloon

Which one should I upgrade first E Dragons or Balloons?

I thinking of Balloons beacuse of the supertroop balloon.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Collingwood View Post
    Which one should I upgrade first E Dragons or Balloons?

I thinking of Balloons beacuse of the supertroop balloon.
    Definitely Edragon...... The Rocket Balloon is really naff

edragon first you can make your balloons into super that only me

Depends what your attack army, as experience. Super Balloons seems to be a failed experiment because of their speed. They rush in too fast and warden is really far behind. You lose quite a few before you can do anything, before Warden comes slowly from behind. After the initial speed movement of balloons they are almost normal balloons with 20% move speed but you have 40% less of them. Thats not good.

I tried with Lava in front, but Lava dies fast cause there are a lot of black air mines in the game. Still same problem, as i explained... the super balloons seem to rush in to fast without the warden. Without Warden aura they die sooooo fast. Not to mention wizzard towers are a bigger problem upgraded.

Maybe i havent tested them long enough. But thats what it was my first impression, that they suicide, rushing in kills so manny in front of my eyes.

Of course, normal balloons are a different story. They can use a haste and thats makes them like super balloons.
    Last edited by dpgza; June 15th, 2021 at 07:02 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Depends what your attack army, as experience. Super Balloons seems to be a failed experiment because of their speed. They rush in too fast and warden is really far behind. You lose quite a few before you can do anything, before Warden comes slowly from behind. After the initial speed movement of balloons they are almost normal balloons with 20% move speed but you have 40% less of them. Thats not good.

I tried with Lava in front, but Lava dies fast cause there are a lot of black air mines in the game. Still same problem, as i explained... the super balloons seem to rush in to fast without the warden. Without Warden aura they die sooooo fast. Not to mention wizzard towers are a bigger problem upgraded.

Maybe i havent tested them long enough. But thats what it was my first impression, that they suicide, rushing in kills so manny in front of my eyes.

Of course, normal balloons are a different story. They can use a haste and thats makes them like super balloons.
    I find them to be a help troop. They can target defenses, rush and and die to take them out. Use normal balloons for regular loon attacks.