Thread: Lunar skins (2022)

Centennial Club

Lunar skins (2022)

Before the forum closes completely, I would like to mention my and undoubtedly many others here. it comes to the skins with the Lunar new year. we now have the beautiful lunar skins for the king and queen. my question is if the upcoming lunar new year can release 2 lunar skins for the royal champ and the warden heroes. then the enthusiasts will finally have the lunar series complete after a few years.

Won't the 'enthusiasts' still have the lunar series completed in few years if they release one in 2022 and next in 2023?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Won't the 'enthusiasts' still have the lunar series completed in few years if they release one in 2022 and next in 2023?
    no, because the enthusiasts have been a lover of the lunar skins for 2 years and if they also have to wait 2 years for the next 2, this is very long in my opinion to finally be able to enjoy a complete lunar series. In addition, I also expect a new hero within 2 years, so in other words that will take another 2 years that you now have in mind. I understand from the queen and king that we will get that in 2 years, but warden and rc can both be delivered in 2022. I wanted me. share interest here and I am convinced that many lunar skins lovers will also find this super cool and there are plenty of them 🙂