Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

Fresh Spawn
    Same problem pls fix

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They aren't going to just stop the game running when most of their players would be much more negatively affected by that than by the ongoing bug.
    I completely agree on this, but when it's a bug which grants unfair advantage to a huge majority in a multiplayer game, and clan war win streaks are a thing too along with so many other ranking criteria's like trophies,leagues and what not, what would you do to recoup the losses, the time wasted and the mental agony those rather unfortunate clashers had to face for over an entire day? This game is something which people spend actual money on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You may feel it is not right, and I have some sympathy with that view, but I'm not aware of any company that would do it.
    Don't get me wrong Ajax, This is not about me feeling it's not right and for you to have sympathy on it. I just hope Supercell is mature enough as a company to own up to their mistake by making it a little easy on the affected players and recoup them for the traumatic experience they had to go through.

Absolutely nothing personal, just want what is fair for everyone.

I am a TH12 and it is affecting me as well!! I have no siege machine for war

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    On ios you may have to refresh your appstore. Maybe you have the update already installed if you have auto-update activated.
    I am in android there was an optional update which fixed this bug.
    I’m used to “dragging down” to force the list of apps that have an update to refresh and it’s not in the App Store. It’s what I do when a new release is out, though this time it was available before the maintenance break - I didn’t download it too soon otherwise that could’ve been interesting, and is one of the reasons I don’t have auto update on

Fresh Spawn
    I just fixed the issue with my account. There is an update in the appstore for android.

Fresh Spawn
    On the news tab in-game, there is a release update 2hrs ago. it includes this siege bug.

Fresh Spawn

Unable to toggle between clan castle troops and siege machine

Ever since the update, I no longer have the option to toggle between using clan castle troops and siege machine. I tried logging in on my android phone but still no option to toggle. 🥺 I can’t use the siege machine donated unless my clan castle troops is empty. Help!

You just need to update your game.

Quote Originally Posted by ahboi00 View Post
    I am a TH12 and it is affecting me as well!! I have no siege machine for war
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    I’m used to “dragging down” to force the list of apps that have an update to refresh and it’s not in the App Store. It’s what I do when a new release is out, though this time it was available before the maintenance break - I didn’t download it too soon otherwise that could’ve been interesting, and is one of the reasons I don’t have auto update on
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...date-Bug-Fixes

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #90

Quote Originally Posted by ledoma View Post
    You mean, this company would rather run the game with this error than take a 10-15 minute maintenance break and fix it?
    No, I don't mean that in the slightest. If the fix involves a server side change, then they certainly will stop for a 10-15 minute maintenance break, of course. As they have always done when releasing anything that required server side changes.

That is not remotely what Robin is suggesting. He/she is suggesting that they should just stop the servers until they have a fix. Which would almost certainly be hours at a minimum, possibly days. And unlike a maintenance break, which is done for the purpose of making the change, this would be done just to prevent those players affected by the bug from being "unfairly" disadvantaged - by stopping anybody from playing.