Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

All we can do is wait for one of the devs to come by this thread.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by robin1969 View Post
    Yep, just that it's not "Okay then". This is seriously impacting all my attacks and giving everyone else an unfair advantage over me.

If you know of someone who works on the game, can you please direct them to me Ziya?
    Nobody here knows anyone who works on the game. We are all just players like yourself. Even Darian (the only regular poster here who works for Supercell) doesn't have access to any game files or special access to support.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Are you normally playing via an emulator?

If so, when nobody is getting the error playing on supported devices, you are unlikely to see the bug fixed quickly, or even acknowledged, given that the T&C say playing in an emulator is not permitted.

If you only created the virtual device to test this, then fair enough, that is different.
    Having said that, it seems some other people are getting the issue:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...7#post12815757

It seems to be only players who are at TH10/11, so who can only have the sieges in their CC.

Fresh Spawn

Glitch with switching to Siege Machines.

Someone has posted a similar problem, but without any indepth info.

So here goes:
    As a TH11 or lower if you have a Siege Machine that was donated to you and during a battle you have the normal deployment of troops you cannot switch to the Siege Machine.
    If before the update your default was the usage of the Siege you can still deploy it, but if you switch from Siege to normal you can’t switch back.

This glitch occurs only on TH11 and lower.
    On higher TH’s that have their own Sieges this doesn’t happen.

This bug exists in Multiplayer battles, Clan Wars battles and in Friendly Challange battles.

I tested it all myself on 2 different devices with iOS and Android.

If there is something more for me to clarify please feel free to ask.
    Last edited by blankxgod; June 15th, 2021 at 03:11 PM.

This issue happens to play who have no siege workshop.

Trainee
    Thanks for clarifying on exactly what I wanted to say earlier on my thread Blankxgod!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...h-to-the-blimp
    Last edited by robin1969; June 15th, 2021 at 04:08 PM.

Trainee
    Are you normally playing via an emulator?
    Hey Ajax!

Sorry if I confused you there. I natively play on my Samsung A71. I am a Bug Bounty Hunter by profession, so my initial instincts led me to test it out on various virtual devices to see how the app is responding.

-Robin

Trainee
    Nobody here knows anyone who works on the game. We are all just players like yourself. Even Darian (the only regular poster here who works for Supercell) doesn't have access to any game files or special access to support.
    Ahh that's sad. I just wish Supercell organizes and frames a proper channel where we can get critical bugs like these addressed quickly and fixed as it's a time bound issue as the game is Multiplayer and offers unfair advantage to other players for the duration of this bug.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey,
    Even I face the problem and I have an upcoming war , I'm not able to use siege , even if I use I'm not able to use cc troops in it. Is it for a few people or for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarun17Suresh View Post
    Hey,
    Even I face the problem and I have an upcoming war , I'm not able to use siege , even if I use I'm not able to use cc troops in it. Is it for a few people or for everyone?
    For th10/11 and for th12 who has not build the siege workshop. There is NO workaround until scnhas fixed it.