Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #91

Quote Originally Posted by Siraat View Post
    Bro then how did they did it in just hours when the last th 14 update was rolled out.
    When they roll out an update, it doesn't just take the hour or so of the maintenance break.

First, they have to code and test the changes. For a major relase like TH14, tat takes months. For a "simple" bugfix, it can be as little as a few hours.

Then, they send the change to Apple and Google, who have to approve it - that also takes time - again less for a minore change, but they can never be sure just how long it will take.

If it requires a server side change (as TH14 release did), then they will tell Apple & Google "Ok, release it". At which point, it takes anything from an hour to a couple of days before the release actually appears in the first app store.

At that point they start the maintenance break, to install the required changes on the server. At a minimum, this will be several hours after they finished coding the change. The length of the maintenance break is just how long it takes for the code on the server to be installed from the development copy they have.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92

For anybody who hasn't seen it yet, here is the link to the thread about the optional update out now which fixes both this bug and a few others.

Trainee

Log launcher/any siege machine glitch

Alright, so for some werid reason me and some clan mates are experiencing, not being able to switch from seige machine to clan cc troops, so basically it wont let you use seige machine, like before the update you could switch between not using seige machines, well now all the sudden you cant switch, so if you want to use log launcher, you cant from your clan cc its being very werid,
    Anybody else having these problems please fix asap!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #94

This was fixed by an optional update released a few hours before you posted this.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ate-Bug-Fixes?

Trainee
    When? Because I cant attack in war currently unless i want to deiced between, clan troops or clan seige machine:/

Trainee
    Never mind you right kind sir! Theres an update now, i see

Fresh Spawn
    So when will this be fixed for iOS users???? We have already lost a war and I am super ♥♥♥♥♥♥ about it. How will I be compensated for this loss? I have two accounts unable to attack with siege machines????? I have spent a lot of money on this game and I am still not able to attack with siege machines. This is an unfair advantage for other players at this point. FIX IT OR GIVE ME MY $ BACK!!!!

Fresh Spawn

Coc

I'm th 10. I can't use siege when clan castle is full. Donate troops are not go into siege.option arrow isn't show on the bar.
    Last edited by Gothicleo; June 17th, 2021 at 07:00 AM.

There is an update for android user. Ios and amozon devices will get as well if not already live. So please check your appstore.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...date-Bug-Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by tke1dwn View Post
    So when will this be fixed for iOS users???? We have already lost a war and I am super ♥♥♥♥♥♥ about it. How will I be compensated for this loss? I have two accounts unable to attack with siege machines????? I have spent a lot of money on this game and I am still not able to attack with siege machines. This is an unfair advantage for other players at this point. FIX IT OR GIVE ME MY $ BACK!!!!
    There is no compensation. The villages are supercells property and not ours. Yes the bug was anoying but there could have been a bug where you wouldnt even have been to play.😉