Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

Fresh Spawn

Siage machine not showing

Siage machine not showing Durning attack

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Supercell Devs know about it and are working on it.
    Is there a way they can make the servers go offline until this bug is dealt with, Ajax? This is unfair on a whole new level for players who fell prey to this bug.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by robin1969 View Post
    It has been a couple of hours now and the situation is the same. It's a really frustrating spot to be in honestly. This bug is somehow tied up with my account. I went to the extent of creating a new virtual device and installing the app there, but the results turn out identical. i.e, the siege/troops switch button isn't available. Somehow, none of my fellow clashers I have asked about this to is facing this issue.

I would appreciate it if someone atleast takes a second to acknowledge this bug. I am also completely ready to help y'all assess this bug.

This is honestly the worst it has ever been in my 7+ years of Clash.

-Robin
    Hi, i am facing the same problem after updating the game, switch button isn't available, can only use clan castle troops, if i want to use siege machine then i have to empty clan castle 1st, its pathetic and frustrating 😑 .

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #64

Is there a way they can make the servers go offline until this bug is dealt with, Ajax? This is unfair on a whole new level for players who fell prey to this bug.
    I don't think there is any chance they would consider doing that I'm afraid.

A large majority of players are able to play normally, and they would only ever turn off the game completely if that were not the case.

And even for those who are affected, it is very frustrating, but not really unfair, as similar level opponents are affected just the same.

Fresh Spawn
    the same happening with me , a few hours before the update when I was attacking I tried to blimp and quickly select invis spell which resulted in by mistake touching to switch to normal CC troops and deployed without blimp and after that I didnt attacked and the update came and after that I still cant use siege machine it doesnt show siege machine,it only shows normal CC troops but when my CC is empty and I dont have any troops in my CC then it shows the siege machine in place of CC troops but its no use of using siege without troops

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't think there is any chance they would consider doing that I'm afraid.

A large majority of players are able to play normally, and they would only ever turn off the game completely if that were not the case.

And even for those who are affected, it is very frustrating, but not really unfair, as similar level opponents are affected just the same.
    But Ajax, it sounds like you are contradicting yourself.

A large majority of players (TH10 and TH11) are able to use siege machines wherein a small affected minority of the same level(TH10 and TH11) are simply unable to use siege machines due to this bug. This makes it so much more unfair to them as other similar level opponents (the majority) are much more heavily armed for every attack as they are not affected by this bug.

It is simply not right to keep the show running because a majority is able to enjoy it thoroughly, by ignoring the minority who is seriously impaired by this. I hope Supercell owns up to this and does its best to recompense those who are affected by this.
    Last edited by robin1969; June 16th, 2021 at 10:51 AM.

A large majority of players (TH10 and TH11) are able to use siege machines wherein a small affected minority of the same level(TH10 and TH11) are simply unable to use siege machines due to this bug. This makes it so much more unfair to them as other similar level opponents (the majority) are much more heavily armed for every attack as they are not affected by this bug.

It is simply not right to keep the show running because a majority is able to enjoy it thoroughly, by ignoring the minority who is seriously impaired by this. I hope Supercell owns up to this and does its best to recompense those who are affected by this.
    Agree with you robin. And the bug hasn't solved yet.
    Last edited by Siraat; June 16th, 2021 at 11:16 AM.

I guess the temporary fix for this is to hammer yourself to TH12 and then gem/book your workshop.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69

I was under the impression that it affected all TH10 & TH11 players, but nobody else. (i.e. It affects those who can receive Siege engines in CC, but not create them themselves).

My "large majority unaffected" was referring to the fact that only a relatively small proportion of players are currently at those levels.

You may feel it is not right, and I have some sympathy with that view, but I'm not aware of any company that would do it. They aren't going to just stop the game running when most of their players would be much more negatively affected by that than by the ongoing bug.

Fresh Spawn

same experience .I am so dis appointed with the update

Quote Originally Posted by TroII View Post
    I Cannot use the Wall Wrecker with troops inside the clan castle I'm at town Hall 10
    I am so disappointed with the update .same experience