Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

Trainee

Can't switch to the blimp - TH10 & 11

Good Day!

After the summer update went live, I am simply unable to cycle between my CC siege machine and my CC troops during a battle like I used to. The green switch button is simply missing. This has resulted in a drastic loss of trophies for me as I am currently trophy pushing. Please do look into this at the earliest

Warm Regards,
    Robin
    Last edited by robin1969; June 15th, 2021 at 04:14 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    It applies to iOS as well. Please kindly rectify.

Trainee
    It has been a couple of hours now and the situation is the same. It's a really frustrating spot to be in honestly. This bug is somehow tied up with my account. I went to the extent of creating a new virtual device and installing the app there, but the results turn out identical. i.e, the siege/troops switch button isn't available. Somehow, none of my fellow clashers I have asked about this to is facing this issue.

I would appreciate it if someone atleast takes a second to acknowledge this bug. I am also completely ready to help y'all assess this bug.

This is honestly the worst it has ever been in my 7+ years of Clash.

-Robin

Fresh Spawn

Cannot use Wall Wrecker with Troops Inside

I Cannot use the Wall Wrecker with troops inside the clan castle I'm at town Hall 10

For the time being, delete all seiges and have only one. Either in your cc or your workshop.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    For the time being, delete all seiges and have only one. Either in your cc or your workshop.
    I am a Town Hall 11 Ziya. I can't afford a workshop yet. I can carry a siege in my CC, but I just can't use it as there isn't an option to cycle between normal troops and siege, and I am forced to deploy my CC troops without a siege.

Oh, I thought that you couldn't switch between seiges. Okay then.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Oh, I thought that you couldn't switch between seiges. Okay then.
    Yep, just that it's not "Okay then". This is seriously impacting all my attacks and giving everyone else an unfair advantage over me.

If you know of someone who works on the game, can you please direct them to me Ziya?

Fresh Spawn

Arrow Same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TroII View Post
    I Cannot use the Wall Wrecker with troops inside the clan castle I'm at town Hall 10
    Same problem occoured with me when i attacked in war, cannot switch to siege. I am also TH10 clasher. Its just happend after summer update.
    Last edited by adii08; June 15th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by robin1969 View Post
    It has been a couple of hours now and the situation is the same. It's a really frustrating spot to be in honestly. This bug is somehow tied up with my account. I went to the extent of creating a new virtual device and installing the app there, but the results turn out identical. i.e, the siege/troops switch button isn't available. Somehow, none of my fellow clashers I have asked about this to is facing this issue.

I would appreciate it if someone atleast takes a second to acknowledge this bug. I am also completely ready to help y'all assess this bug.

This is honestly the worst it has ever been in my 7+ years of Clash.

-Robin
    Are you normally playing via an emulator?

If so, when nobody is getting the error playing on supported devices, you are unlikely to see the bug fixed quickly, or even acknowledged, given that the T&C say playing in an emulator is not permitted.

If you only created the virtual device to test this, then fair enough, that is different.