Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me bail out of my clan... Confidently

Centennial Club
    If it's only donations, start a mini and rush the troops which you want for your main. My clan is active but during my day time, when most of the clan sleeps, my mini helps me to get CC for my legend league attacks!

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    I honestly want to do this so I can focus playing other console games I enjoy much more. But it's easier said than done.
    Never said it was easy. I stopped playing about 5 months ago, uninstalled it from all my devices just after TH14 was released. Don't really miss it, actually surprised I didn't do it earlier. Its nice to to try to plan your day around war hits, 8 LL hits a day for multiple accounts ect.

And yes I was pretty a pretty hard core player, maybe not in skill but time invested, so if I can drop it, you can too if that's what you want. After a week or so you will know if it was the right choice if you don't even think about it much anymore.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Centennial Club
    Used to, but they all either left or left the game. Now I'm alone.
    Sry but I don't understand... If u r saying ur friends already left then what's the point in staying in that caln if u r alone? & It's not like if u join other clan then u r not able to make new friends.

Life goes on & Show must go on

Trainee
    It definitely seems like the clan is a bit of a strain on you, I'd leave it even if you are attached to some extent. Your progress / CWL should not be hindered by your clan.

PS: Sent a friend request and invite if you wish to join my clan

Pro Member
    Don't burn bridges. If you leave nicely and explain why people can be OK with it, or at least deal with it sanely.
    There's no reason why you can't come back from time to time just to visit or definitively. Leaving a Mini account could be fun too.

Same for any relationship really (work, romantic, friendship, team). "It's not you it's me" works a treat, or even better "it's neither of us, we've just grown different, no blame anywhere".

Trainee
    I'm in same clan over 7 yrs. Couple yrs ago we have same problem like you, lack of activity, waiting for donations etc. And few of us decide to rebuild our clan not to live. So, we start to regruting at discord, Twitter, fb and soon we find many loyal players. Today we are 22 lvl clan with 50 th14, also we have 2 sister clans lvl 17 and lvl 19. So my advice is fight for your clan at every field not only at war.

I had this exact thing about 9 months ago. I wanted something… ‘more’. I realized that I did not want to leave the clan mainly because of the core people there (have been with them for close to 8 years). So, to still be there, I moved one of my other accounts to the clan, and moved out with my main account. This way, I’m still there, just less. Also makes it so I can keep in contact.

In short: if you have another account, you can leave that one there to keep in touch, but move out with your main. Maybe eventually you can move out completely by leaving with the other account as well (if that turns out to be needed).

Millennial Club
    One huge takeaway is not being in the CWL and being a benchwarmer if I were to join a better clan. I am TH12 and likely will be a benchwarmer causing me to gain less medals than if I were in the clan I am in now.

But the problem is that psychological drama in my head that doesn't want to leave. Please convince me to leave more confidently.
    You are missing out a lot. By moving to a new and active clan, you will gain more, in term of magic items, donations, sieges, more than enough to cover for the medals you earned if you stayed in your current clan. In the long run, you will reach end game or be a max player much much faster than staying in your current clan, if reaching end game is your purpose.

If you're being benched use CWL as an excuse to leave and look for something else. If you find something better then stay there if not you can return after CWL with no harm done. Lots of clans might not like to play you in CWL without seeing you in war first so maybe leave 4 or 5 days before to do a normal war with them before CWL.
    Benfleet Union (#U9VVRR0) – TH12-13

Forum All-Star
    Used to, but they all either left or left the game. Now I'm alone.
    So, the clan name is the same, but it is no longer your home.

Ask around friends and family and work colleagues, and join their clan. A real life connection is a big positive in clan life.