Thread: A list of WAR STAR WON of the clan

Fresh Spawn

A list of WAR STAR WON of the clan

A list of War star won by players in the clan would help a lot to see performances of player and decide on which player to choose for war more easily.

Fancy Title
    Love this idea

Trainee

Convemiemt

Quote Originally Posted by Neerajraipuria View Post
    A list of War star won by players in the clan would help a lot to see performances of player and decide on which player to choose for war more easily.
    Its convenient for us co-leaders to see lists of war stars won by every member in clan instead of checking each players profile one by one

Millennial Club
    Get clash ninja. This does some amazing stats for wars, and individual players.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

The people who win the most war stars tend to be the ones that use both attacks early or dip (or both).

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Get clash ninja. This does some amazing stats for wars, and individual players.
    This is great, but surely this is an easy thing that belongs in the game, a sortable clan list, at the point of war search?

I really want the clan sortable, but just by trophies but also by:
    • alphabetically
    • TH level
    • XP level
    • Clan rank
    • War weight
    • War stars yes.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by WandyRatson View Post
    The people who win the most war stars tend to be the ones that use both attacks early or dip (or both).
    That's if you don't carefully review war attacks and address problem players who don't follow clan strategy.

People dipping for easy stars, I find that less of a problem than people going high for one star and more loot.

A sortable clan list, including on war stars, will make clan management easier, and so it is desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    That's if you don't carefully review war attacks and address problem players who don't follow clan strategy.

People dipping for easy stars, I find that less of a problem than people going high for one star and more loot.

A sortable clan list, including on war stars, will make clan management easier, and so it is desirable.
    Sortable on many criteria yes. War stars. Meh. But if one of many options, fine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Sortable on many criteria yes. War stars. Meh. But if one of many options, fine.
    One of several, and down the list.

I regularly start wars, and the two sorting options I frequently wish I had easier are: Alphabetical (looking for that one specific person in mind) and TH level.