Thread: Savage Squad | Level 14 English Speaking War Clan | CWL, Clan Wars, Clan Games, etc..

Fresh Spawn

Savage Squad | Level 14 English Speaking War Clan | CWL, Clan Wars, Clan Games, etc..

Level 14 English Speaking War Clan
    Savage Squad- #LVP99U2Q
    Hello everyone, we are in the process of rebuilding currently and looking for players willing to help us push back up in CWL leagues. We do classic wars at least three times a week and CWL every month. Currently we are looking for a few more solid players to help us in the upcoming round of CWL. We just finished CWL for this month and were promoted to Gold League 1. I understand that is low but it will not take long to get back to Crystal League. We maxed clan games points our first month back and have only gained more reliable players since. We are not overly competitive and are trying to restore what the clan once was with active and friendly players. New and returning players are welcome, only please listen to advice given from the leaders of the clan. If you do not wish to participate in clan wars all that we ask is that you turn your war preference to red. We will be starting our old discord server back up soon but I will provide the daily link once you have joined.

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up Savage Squad | Level 14 English Speaking War Clan | CWL, Clan Wars, Clan Games, etc..

Savage Squad- #LVP99U2Q

Hello everyone, we are in the process of rebuilding currently and looking for players willing to help us push back up in CWL leagues. We do classic wars at least three times a week and CWL every month. Currently we are looking for a few more solid players to help us in the upcoming round of CWL. We just finished CWL for this month and were promoted to Gold League 1. I understand that is low but it will not take long to get back to Crystal League 1. We maxed clan games points our first month back and have only gained more reliable players since then. We are not overly competitive and are trying to restore what the clan once was with active and friendly players. New and returning players are welcome, only please listen to advice given from the leaders of the clan. If you do not wish to participate in regular clan wars all that we ask is that you turn your war preference to red. We are starting to use our old discord server, but I will provide the daily link once you have joined. When applying, please state your age and where you are from. Thank you and we look forward to you joining!

Fresh Spawn

Savage Squad | Level 14 English Speaking War Clan | CWL, Clan Wars, Clan Games, etc..

Level 14 English Speaking War Clan | Town Hall 10+

Savage Squad- #LVP99U2Q

Hello everyone, we are in the process of rebuilding currently and looking for players willing to help us push back up in CWL leagues. We do classic wars at least three times a week and CWL every month. Currently we are looking for a few more solid players to help us in the upcoming round of CWL. We just finished CWL for this month and were promoted to Gold League 1. I understand that is low but it will not take long to get back to Crystal League 1. We maxed clan games points our first month back and have only gained more reliable players since then. We are not overly competitive and are trying to restore what the clan once was with active and friendly players. New and returning players are welcome, only please listen to advice given from the leaders of the clan. If you do not wish to participate in regular clan wars all that we ask is that you turn your war preference to red. We are starting to use our old discord server, but I will provide the daily link once you have joined. When applying, please state your age and where you are from. Thank you and we look forward to you joining!

Fresh Spawn

Savage Squad- #LVP99U2Q

Town Hall 10+

Hello everyone, we are in the process of rebuilding currently and looking for players willing to help us push back up in CWL leagues. We do classic wars at least three times a week and CWL every month. Currently we are looking for a few more solid players to help us in the upcoming round of CWL. We just finished CWL for this month and were promoted to Gold League 1. I understand that is low but it will not take long to get back to Crystal League 1. We maxed clan games points our first month back and have only gained more reliable players since then. We are not overly competitive and are trying to restore what the clan once was with active and friendly players. New and returning players are welcome, only please listen to advice given from the leaders of the clan. If you do not wish to participate in regular clan wars all that we ask is that you turn your war preference to red. We are starting to use our old discord server, but I will provide the daily link once you have joined. When applying, please state your age and where you are from. We currently have 47/50 members and are looking for a few more before Clan Games tomorrow. Thank you and we look forward to you joining!