Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Full Patch Notes

Man, was really hoping for more siege space behind the 3 slots you can actually take into battle.

Centennial Club
    Though I have not mentioned about army composition sharing or copying army composition to other slot, I always wanted that!
    Phew... Will be missing the forum!:/

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, you should read it exactly the way it is written. It says "Defensive builders", not "Buildings". And not "builders hut".

AUIU there is currently a bug which allows the RC shield attack to hit builders, even though they cannot be damaged. This bug is being fixed.
    Thanks Alax. I am glad. Thought it was odd not many others were mentioning this nerf. But very happy it isn't being nerfed.

Isn’t changing “Use 1 [‘troop’, denoting singular, solitary troop]” to “Use [‘troops’, implied plural]” ambiguous and a step backwards in clarity? Would a clasher know they can use one of those troops when it actually would be changed to mean 2 or more? Why not have it read “Use one or more [troops]”? Then there’s no question how many are needed.

Centennial Club
    • The “Use Extended Deployment Bar” option previously available to tablet players has been combined into this option and has been renamed, “Use Two Rows” for added clarity.

Is this still only for tablet players or all devices?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, you should read it exactly the way it is written. It says "Defensive builders", not "Buildings". And not "builders hut".

AUIU there is currently a bug which allows the RC shield attack to hit builders, even though they cannot be damaged. This bug is being fixed.
    Is there any YouTube video showing this? Never saw a builder dying while repairing 😂.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanTang View Post
    Man, was really hoping for more siege space behind the 3 slots you can actually take into battle.
    how many slots do you need ? A TH12 base (which is where siege machines are introduced) can have 3 in their own workshop plus 1 donated siege , so you can pick from any one of the 4 as you go into battle with the up and down arrows
    Last edited by helloworld2; June 14th, 2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NechanicaL View Post
    • The “Use Extended Deployment Bar” option previously available to tablet players has been combined into this option and has been renamed, “Use Two Rows” for added clarity.

Is this still only for tablet players or all devices?
    If you'd taken the whole part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

Customizable. Deployment. Bar. Sizes.

• Under the “More Settings” you’ll find a new option called “Deployment Bar Size”. This slider bar will allow you to manually adjust the size of the Deployment Bar according to your preference.
    a general mention in the patch notes usually means this is available for every device (although I somehow think there will be issues with this command on some devices... time will tell)

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Copying army to own Quick army slots - this one was very much needed to me.
    Lvl 5 elixir collector costs 3000 - now it makes sense. Thanks for that one.
    Customisable 'Deployment bar size' - That's something great. Now we have to figure out which size suits which of the army
    no "autofit" toggle ?

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    how many slots do you need ? A TH12 base (which is where siege machines are introduced) can have 3 in their own workshop plus 1 donated siege , so you can pick from any one of the 4 as you go into battle with the up and down arrows
    I donít mean the ones you use in battle. I mean the ones in the queue. At TH13 you can only have 1 of each of 4 then 2 of the other to make 6. If you log on to see donation requests of a siege you only cooked one of the clan mate is gonna have to wait 15-20mins or another clan mate. With more slots, at least to accommodate 2 of each, this can be better.

Itís just a personal preference
    Last edited by NathanTang; June 14th, 2021 at 07:14 PM.