Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Full Patch Notes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    That certainly looks legit to me! 藍藍藍
    It was literally copy pasted from our internal Slack channel.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

:O
    Imagine being game lead or community manager of a game like clash of clans
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    :O
    Imagine being game lead or community manager of a game like clash of clans
    I ll probably get fed up with bring back global chat requests
    And yeah how can we forget "my id got hacked" people.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you ESCANOR0803 for posting the above screenshot so that we may admire Eino's awesome hair day!

Kudos to the hair artist who styled Eino's hair. If Eino did it by himself, then I'm impressed by his talent.

Eino, may I print it and show it to my hair artist (and yes, that's what she calls herself) and ask her to give me the "Eino Wave"? Kiitos, Eino.

==Lynn====
    June 15, 2021
    My favorite part of that picture is the way it is cropped so that his shirt looks like it just says "SUP".

Information
    are they going to have a dedicated problem reporting thread? ... i am seeing some of the builders is not doing repairing job at all in some replays before and also after the optional update. they are either "vibrating" next to the weaponized hut throughout the entire attack or directly hiding in the hut since the beginning of the raid.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #126
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongCheeLeong View Post
    are they going to have a dedicated problem reporting thread? ... i am seeing some of the builders is not doing repairing job at all in some replays before and also after the optional update. they are either "vibrating" next to the weaponized hut throughout the entire attack or directly hiding in the hut since the beginning of the raid.

I just created one: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...report_thread/
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    My favorite part of that picture is the way it is cropped so that his shirt looks like it just says "SUP".
    Indeed, I was so mesmerized by the Eino Wave that I didn't see the big picture and the brilliant composition cropped by ESCANOR0803.

IMO, ESCANOR0803 made a wholesome meme which may be interpreted in the following ways.

1. Eino: "Sup? Enjoying the new update? Be sure to leave feedback for Team CoC."

2. Eino: "Sup? I can style my hair as well as I can design games." :-)

BTW, for those who are wondering, Reddit has an active community which shares wholesome memes.
    Internet for the Spirit (reddit.com)

==Lynn==

EDIT on June 20, 2021: First of all, Happy Father's Day to the fathers reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was literally copy pasted from our internal Slack channel.
    OMG! I've looked at my Forum Bingo Card and one of the squares is my forum post being shared on Supercell's Internal Slack channel.

Here are the other squares I got during my forum journey in chronological order, IIRC.

1. Darian replying publicly to my post.

2. Anoushka replying publicly to my post.

3. Darian telling Jonas that we discussed his insightful presentation at GDC 2015.

4. Fellow forumites voting my questions into the top 3 for Hay Day developers to answer.

5. A HD developer answering my question in a Q&A video published by Supercell. Once is enough, but it happened twice so my cup runeth over. Kiitos Camilla and forumites.

6. Using the knowledge I learned from one Supercell developer to ask an informed question to another Supercell developer.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:05 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]