Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Now that base rotation is a thing, what about base flipping?
    And defence and/or army inversion.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    I'm wholly underwhelmed by the QoL update. Rotation of base is a fun feature but it was hardly causing us grief on a daily basis. IMO the most frustrating current aspect is my siege machine not being replaced by the same one in the queue rather than the next one lined up. So frustrating  and surely an easy fix
    +1 to this!
    I still wish the new army waited in the barracks to be released, rather than filling straight away - that way, this and similar troop issues would all be fixed
    whatever

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Youtubers have started uploading "how to clear new challenge" videos.They should have atleast waited for maintenance to end.
    They were specifically told they should release those videos as soon as maintenance started.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #84

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Tried to open clash said new version of game available went to playstore no update available
    Samsung a 30 android 11
    It happens sometimes, it takes a while for the update to be available on all instances of the app store. Ihave just updated on my tablet, but my phone is still saying no update available. Hopefully will appear for phone soon - and for your device.

[EDIT] And now it is available for my phone as well - about 15 minutes after it became available for my tablet.
    Last edited by Ajax; June 15th, 2021 at 09:29 AM.

Air update and miner event...🧐 I don't complain as long free gems are to take.. but air troop event for drag/ED would have been nicer...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It happens sometimes, it takes a while for the update to be available on all instances of the app store. Ihave just updated on my tablet, but my phone is still saying no update available. Hopefully will appear for phone soon - and for your device.

[EDIT] And now it is available for my phone as well - about 15 minutes after it became available for my tablet.
    Got on mine too
    Gonna miss these quick responses

I presume this is as designed ..

Base Rotation is cool. Obstacles on the edge of my home village stay put but things like the logmas tree move also, which stop you rotating. So you have to remove them first, rotate , then put them back

Edited to add: Those statues are on the edge also with my decorations not in the middle of the base
    Last edited by helloworld2; June 15th, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

Granny pekka is one shotting everything.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; June 15th, 2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    I love the base rotation best in this update. Have suggested it long time ago, glad it was being heard and implemented. Pls kindly explore the options of adding a timer setting to war base reservations that can be controlled only by leader & co leaders.
    It would be nice if we had flip as well ...

Resizable troop deployment bar is the best update in five years.
    TH11. Clan: Omegas