Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    So she doesn't waste the shield ability on a something that doesn't get impacted by damage. Only effects work on builders like poison and freeze
    I assumed it meant it will no longer target the defensive builder hut. Does that mean the current RC ability target the actual builders?

Fresh Spawn
    Would be nice to see the ability to use a third super troop or be able to cancel one and pay for another.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dis27 View Post
    I assumed it meant it will no longer target the defensive builder hut. Does that mean the current RC ability target the actual builders?
    Occasionally. I dont think every time but throughout the changes huts were builder huts and builders were defensive builders so I. Assuming that the same is true here. I Occasionally noticed this on my attacks usually when the hut wasn't destroyed and the builder was on a building

Trainee
    so when its gonna go live?

Red face WHEN we will be able to use SNEAK PEEK update features.

I want to know that when CLASH OF CLANS will be able to update into a new version nd when we will be able to use the SNEAK PEEK features...???

Quote Originally Posted by xSMBxKUSH View Post
    I want to know that when CLASH OF CLANS will be able to update into a new version nd when we will be able to use the SNEAK PEEK features...???
    Tomorrow.........

Occasionally. I dont think every time but throughout the changes huts were builder huts and builders were defensive builders so I. Assuming that the same is true here. I Occasionally noticed this on my attacks usually when the hut wasn't destroyed and the builder was on a building
    I read this differently. I read it as not targeting defensive buildings specifically. It will target any buildings. So for me it seems a fairly big nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by xSMBxKUSH View Post
    The date of the update was not announced. Tomorrow is a good guess.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimezz View Post
    so when its gonna go live?
    I suspect SC won't answer this question, because if they wanted to announce the update date they would have done so in the official post/release. Tomorrow would be a good guess, though, with Wednesday also pretty possible. That all assumes there aren't any last minute delays.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #40

Quote Originally Posted by MaquinaOvalle View Post
    Small "Nerf" to Royal Champion I see
    Yeah that's an interesting change. Is it actually a nerf? Any ideas why this will be changed?
    ----
    This update seems very small. I kinda had high expectations since supposedly 2021 will have a lot of big changes (referring to old ama's). Regardless, I appreciate this update. I'm most excited about the air attacks once the rocket loon and dragon rider is released.
    I saw a small buff since she no longer will waste a shield hit on a builder. Can you point me to the nerf?
    So she doesn't waste the shield ability on a something that doesn't get impacted by damage. Only effects work on builders like poison and freeze
    Quote Originally Posted by AzzaTheGiant View Post
    I read this differently. I read it as not targeting defensive buildings specifically. It will target any buildings. So for me it seems a fairly big nerf.
    No, you should read it exactly the way it is written. It says "Defensive builders", not "Buildings". And not "builders hut".

AUIU there is currently a bug which allows the RC shield attack to hit builders, even though they cannot be damaged. This bug is being fixed.