Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    no "autofit" toggle ?
    That'd be something nice. Why didn't they think of it

Once the forums are gone, if I wanted to find that nice QOL change list in the first post where would I find it? Reddit seems horribly disorganized, yet still the best alternative (the least of the remaining evils). Does Reddit have that info available in a manner where it can be found with a quick search?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton View Post
    Once the forums are gone, if I wanted to find that nice QOL change list in the first post where would I find it? Reddit seems horribly disorganized, yet still the best alternative (the least of the remaining evils). Does Reddit have that info available in a manner where it can be found with a quick search?
    Can go here

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Book mark the blog page to get the needed information.

https://clashofclans.com/
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Can go here
    Bookmarked it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Occasionally. I dont think every time but throughout the changes huts were builder huts and builders were defensive builders so I. Assuming that the same is true here. I Occasionally noticed this on my attacks usually when the hut wasn't destroyed and the builder was on a building
    According to full patch' Darian

• Royal Champion’s Seeking Shield ability will no longer target defensive Builders

normal huts its not defensive building NOT until you upgrade it that will be defensive now. why because it is now shooting your troops.
    builder were merely repairing damage buildings.... and they are not like cc troops defending.
    now the RC seeking shield will also target the defensive huts.... (upgraded huts) but not the non upgraded normal huts? Am I correct....
    Can everyone confirm this, am I not getting it right?
    Last edited by KJ; June 15th, 2021 at 12:25 AM.

<massive unnecessary quote removed>

Any plans to fix the Eagle Artillery in the “info tab” for level 5 Eagle ? Been mentioned since release day but didn’t see any mention of it in this update. It’s a small thing, but very weird that the TH14 Eagle has half of it looking like the th13 Eagle in the ingame info tab. (Left side of Eagle is TH14, right side is th13). This update looks amazing otherwise.
    Last edited by Ajax; June 15th, 2021 at 12:10 AM.

I love the base rotation best in this update. Have suggested it long time ago, glad it was being heard and implemented. Pls kindly explore the options of adding a timer setting to war base reservations that can be controlled only by leader & co leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    <massive unnecessary quote removed>

Any plans to fix the Eagle Artillery in the ďinfo tabĒ for level 5 Eagle ? Been mentioned since release day but didnít see any mention of it in this update. Itís a small thing, but very weird that the TH14 Eagle has half of it looking like the th13 Eagle in the ingame info tab. (Left side of Eagle is TH14, right side is th13). This update looks amazing otherwise.
    Thank you Ajax, tried to delete all of that from mobile but kept having it reappear. . Just sent it. Any thoughts on the actual question?
    Last edited by Stonevapor; June 15th, 2021 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post

• Royal Champion’s Seeking Shield ability will no longer target defensive Builders

normal huts its not defensive building NOT until you upgrade it that will be defensive now. why because it is now shooting your troops.
    builder were merely repairing damage buildings.... and they are not like cc troops defending.
    now the RC seeking shield will also target the defensive huts.... (upgraded huts) but not the non upgraded normal huts? Am I correct....
    Here is your answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, you should read it exactly the way it is written. It says "Defensive builders", not "Buildings". And not "builders hut".

AUIU there is currently a bug which allows the RC shield attack to hit builders, even though they cannot be damaged. This bug is being fixed.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post

• Royal Championís Seeking Shield ability will no longer target defensive Builders

This was already cleared up and my quote was right. This has to do with defensive builders who repair structures not defensive huts. As ajax pointed out, read it how it is written.
    Last edited by chased123456; June 15th, 2021 at 02:14 AM.