Results 1 to 9 of 9

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New practice mod, or better practice mod

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    4

    New practice mod, or better practice mod

    We need a better practice mod. With freedom for chosing what army we want to practice in the TH we want to practice, with our designs of bases, also you dont put resources colector in the standard practice mod and not even the remaining time to attack a village.

    Please supercell we all want a new practice mod because in th9 we need to practice a good queenwalk or try something different without create a second account or asks friends to challenge...

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Sounds like a method to help practice against enemy war bases. Perhaps what you want can be found with friendly challenges.

  3. #3
    Pro Member eitiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    545
    Interesting choice of words

  4. #4
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Sounds like a method to help practice against enemy war bases. Perhaps what you want can be found with friendly challenges.
    That's what I DONT WANT. I want a free practice mode. Not wait to someone challenge or wait to someone help me to get better. I want to practice for myself. Because in my clan or any other clan i dont have any friends, and i dont want any friends, i want to play the game and get better without depending of anyone. If i have to wait for someone who friendly challlenge me every single time i want to try something different i will never be a better player. And the problem against "you use practice mode to get easy 3 stars in war" the solution is simple. If you are in war, you are unable to use the practice mode. So you cant practice against the design of the enemy base
    Last edited by Alter94; June 14th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Interesting choice of words
    Sorry im from Argentina. I dont speak or write english very well

  6. #6
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter94 View Post
    That's what I DONT WANT. I want a free practice mode. Not wait to someone challenge or wait to someone help me to get better. I want to practice for myself. Because in my clan or any other clan i dont have any friends, and i dont want any friends, i want to play the game and get better without depending of anyone. If i have to wait for someone who friendly challlenge me every single time i want to try something different i will never be a better player
    This game is meant to be played with others. Currently practice mode is intended to show strategies that exist and help explain the skills and steps needed for that attack.

    Not everyone who plays will look up a YouTube video and learn a new attack and the steps that go into it. The current setup is important for different types of players. I have a few members in my clan i wish used practice mode more or requested help and did friendly challenges.

    If you aren't looking for these basics, you really do want friendly challenges to practice. And yes you claim its what you dont want because you don't want friends but the feature you've described is friendly challenges whether you like it or not. Your alternative is to train the army and attack in multi-player where at least you'll get diverse bases. If these 2 option really aren't good enough, it goes back to trying to get an advantage in war which won't happen.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    19,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter94 View Post
    That's what I DONT WANT. I want a free practice mode. Not wait to someone challenge or wait to someone help me to get better. I want to practice for myself. Because in my clan or any other clan i dont have any friends, and i dont want any friends, i want to play the game and get better without depending of anyone. If i have to wait for someone who friendly challlenge me every single time i want to try something different i will never be a better player. And the problem against "you use practice mode to get easy 3 stars in war" the solution is simple. If you are in war, you are unable to use the practice mode. So you cant practice against the design of the enemy base
    That wouldn't have any significant effect on those who want to cheat. It is exactly the reason why the 24 hour cooldown is in place regardless of whether you are in war or not.

    Many players have multiple accounts, in multiple clans, and those wishing to cheat by practising on opponents bases would just use an account in a different clan that wasn't at war.

  8. #8
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    This game is meant to be played with others. Currently practice mode is intended to show strategies that exist and help explain the skills and steps needed for that attack.

    Not everyone who plays will look up a YouTube video and learn a new attack and the steps that go into it. The current setup is important for different types of players. I have a few members in my clan i wish used practice mode more or requested help and did friendly challenges.

    If you aren't looking for these basics, you really do want friendly challenges to practice. And yes you claim its what you dont want because you don't want friends but the feature you've described is friendly challenges whether you like it or not. Your alternative is to train the army and attack in multi-player where at least you'll get diverse bases. If these 2 option really aren't good enough, it goes back to trying to get an advantage in war which won't happen.

    1) if i depend of friendly challenges to practice it means i depend of someone to practice. Ok? Good

    2) if i depend of someone to practice and i want to practice the same strategy 5 MILLION TIMES or until i get it right, the other one who friendly challenge doesnt want to wait that long until i get it right, he/she will not have the patience and not even the time to do that

    3) why i want this practice mode? I dont want it for "war advantage" because i say it in another coment. When you are in war, you are unable to use practice mode, the solution cant be more simple.

    4) if i need someone for friendly challenge. The first step he/she needs for a successfull practice challenge is to have the same TH as i do with full defenses, walls, everything, and i dont see a lot of people with full TH 11 in publics clans

    5) i dont want to go to multi-player diverse bases to PRACTICE because i will WASTE a lot of resources and trophys trying to get it right. That's why is called PRACTICE
    Last edited by Ajax; June 14th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    19,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter94 View Post

    3) why i want this practice mode? I dont want it for "war advantage" because i say it in another coment. When you are in war, you are unable to use practice mode, the solution cant be more simple.
    That may be simple, but also would just not work.

    Anyhow, what you are asking for has no morphed into asking to friendly challenge your own base, which is a ruled out idea

    Closed.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •