Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - New Troop - Dragon Rider

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Nice addition

Quick question:
    Does anyone know why there is no hitpoint line of troops visible in any of the dev gameplay clips? In the game itself you can always see how much health is left. It would give a good indication of how much health the Dragon Rider has, and how much damage it deals.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; June 13th, 2021 at 01:19 PM.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yep. These clips were made on very early development builds since creating these animations take a couple weeks to finish. The finalized version with the proper animations will be visible in the dev video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Nice addition

Quick question:
    Does anyone know why there is no hitpoint line of troops visible in any of the dev gameplay clips? In the game itself you can always see how much health is left. It would give a good indication of how much health the Dragon Rider has, and how much damage it deals.
    👆👆👆.

Moreover, you can see any youtube videos as they show the dev build.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They could have done anything, but they picked something good that fits with the game. Considering what this troop does, it makes sense that there is a skelly on top.

I disagree. Had they put something else on it, it wouldn’t make as much sense to have the mechanics this troop has (dropping bombs on a defense, self destructing). It sounds to me like you want a completely different troop, even though what you are saying is pointed more toward the artistic choices.
    Yes I liked the mechanics
    But the artistic choice of dragon rider has overshadowed the mechanics.
    I can't defend clash team on this one anywhere on social media platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Are you their personal attorney?

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Are you their personal attorney?
    A hardcore fan.

It very well could have had no visible pilot with a closed cockpit/barrel.

I guess I don’t understand why, if you like the mechanics, you would want something other than a skeleton riding the thing. This matches up perfect with what they do.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Trainee

Summer update

First thanks for the update. Looks like ground attacks will get weaker with this update with the defensive upgrades. If a member with a maxed ground offensive couldnít 3 star a maxed TH14 before the update the new Wizard Towers and Archer towers will make it that much harder. FYI I donít have a problem with that. What Iím wondering but donít know will air attacks take over and become the main attacks at TH14. What do others think. 😊

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    The skeleton riding it is the sole reason I don't like it. Atleast make it automated like PEKKA or something. The idea is good btw.

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheartw1 View Post
    First thanks for the update. Looks like ground attacks will get weaker with this update with the defensive upgrades. If a member with a maxed ground offensive couldnít 3 star a maxed TH14 before the update the new Wizard Towers and Archer towers will make it that much harder. FYI I donít have a problem with that. What Iím wondering but donít know will air attacks take over and become the main attacks at TH14. What do others think. 😊
    And I am a ground attacker!