Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - New Troop - Dragon Rider

So no BB content !?
    I can finally claim my 10 gems (for BB resources in SC).

Centennial Club
    Looks good. I mostly do air attacks so was happy to see the rocket balloons giving some interesting new possibilities to tactically take out defences. Now we have defence targeting dragons too!!
    Going to be fun working out some new strategies with these 2, think weíre going to see a big impact on air attacks. Looking forward to seeing what the pros come up with in next qualifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    What he wrote was really out of context,it was just his personal opinion that he didn't like the design.
    So , arent forums made for that ? Player interaction on game topics? Sharing opinions , likes , dislikes , suggestions across various topics and updates.
    The game specislist above that kept some valid points on what might be the reason / logic behind that design.
    Would you call him an attorney too for defending the game
    Last edited by Rhodesway31; June 13th, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesway31 View Post
    So , arent forums made for that ? Player interaction on game topics? Sharing opinions , likes , dislikes , suggestions across various topics and updates.
    The game specislist above that kept some valid points on what might be the reason / logic behind that design.
    Would you call him an attorney too for defending the game
    Try reading again few more times what I wrote.
    I replied to a very specific quote amongst his various quotes here on this thread.
    He is totally free to express his opinion over the design of new troop or anything else.
    But he gave a very absurd reasoning when 2222 disagreed with him.
    If you still don't get it than🙏.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I just watched itzu's video. Training time showed as 4 minutes and a bit. I would say the 16 minutes is with one barracks upgraded.
    Thankfully, Iíll be able to book one and hammer another if I choose to. 8ish minutes wonít be bad if Iím not using an entire army of them until I can finish the others. At the very least, Iíll do one barracks each on my main and mini, and one-gem them to myself.

Could dragon rider, super balloon, super minion become the ultimate th13/14 defensive cc comp?

Pro Member
    Bit heavy on air this round. Still won't use them likely. Glad we are getting some defensive upgrades.

I don't mind the update being focused solely for air. I just don't understand why the new level for the giant bombs. Feels like a slap in the face for us poor hybrid attackers

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    I don't mind the update being focused solely for air. I just don't understand why the new level for the giant bombs. Feels like a slap in the face for us poor hybrid attackers
    Yep. I would love to break out hybrid again in my main. Then I could be running it on my th13 and 14. Having a blast with it at 13. 14, it's th8 again for me. Spamming drag loon.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Change the mecha dragon's head to the one we got on new barracks level. Atleast the head would look menacing and might a score a few percentage extra

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Change the mecha dragon's head to the one we got on new barracks level. Atleast the head would look menacing and might a score a few percentage extra
    I expected a green jungle theme troop design