Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - New Troop - Dragon Rider

Just realised that this is the same skeleton from rocket balloons but with goggles on his hand.
    Looks like it was copy pasted.

Trainee
    It looked so much more menacing on the barrack image at first

Quote Originally Posted by ShubhamK45 View Post
    Looks cool though I'm not much impressed

Means update landing on Monday ��
    Possibly, but they don’t usually release a sneak peek and the update on the same day, so Tuesday or later is more likely, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Was there no one else to ride dragon rider,
    Not as impressed as rocket balloon.
    Who else would ride the dragon and drop stuff down? A bowler perhaps could drop rocks down, but the skeleton seems to be the perfect fit.

Could have made it super dragon(super troop)
    It isn’t a supertroop, though. It also isn’t even really a dragon.

Just realised that this is the same skeleton from rocket balloons but with goggles on his hand.
    Looks like it was copy pasted.
    As noted in the description, yes, it is the skeleton. They ride in the balloons, the rocket balloons, etc. I don’t get the “copy pasted” comment. Why would they make the skeletons look different than the skeletons look? These are the same characters we already know. If they elected to have bowlers riding this thing then they would look like bowlers.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Possibly, but they donít usually release a sneak peek and the update on the same day, so Tuesday or later is more likely, right?

Who else would ride the dragon and drop stuff down? A bowler perhaps could drop rocks down, but the skeleton seems to be the perfect fit.

It isnít a supertroop, though. It also isnít even really a dragon.

As noted in the description, yes, it is the skeleton. They ride in the balloons, the rocket balloons, etc. I donít get the ďcopy pastedĒ comment. Why would they make the skeletons look different than the skeletons look? These are the same characters we already know. If they elected to have bowlers riding this thing then they would look like bowlers.
    They could have created a new character to ride and shoot with cannon.
    Last edited by Ullaspn; June 13th, 2021 at 12:41 PM.

Like a draaaaaaaaaaagon riiiiiiiiider?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    This was my exact thought. If they are gonna do a dragon rider then use hog rider to steer it. Instead of shooting rockets he could have thrown hammers.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    This was my exact thought. If they are gonna do a dragon rider then use hog rider to steer it. Instead of shooting rockets he could have thrown hammers.
    Skeletons are the ones who self-destruct. Hog Riders don't.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Anything new will be better than skeleton
    Last edited by Ullaspn; June 13th, 2021 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Skeletons are the ones who self-destruct. Hog Riders don't.
    Hog Riders do dive-bomb though as we've seen in the builder base. Of course then, the complaint would be this troop "totally looks like" a Hog Glider. You can't win. Personally, I like the design and don't care about the rider's creature type, but for what it is, I thought it would be 10-15 space with halved or so stats like the CoC version of the Flying Machine given the barracks hint of a cannon and what I guessed to be a "vehicle", not a living creature.

In a parallel universe, some guy who predicted the next troop was a "skeleton dragon" was 100% correct.
    Last edited by toofinedog; June 13th, 2021 at 01:18 PM.

They could have done anything, but they picked something good that fits with the game. Considering what this troop does, it makes sense that there is a skelly on top.

Anything new will be better than skeleton
    I disagree. Had they put something else on it, it wouldn’t make as much sense to have the mechanics this troop has (dropping bombs on a defense, self destructing). It sounds to me like you want a completely different troop, even though what you are saying is pointed more toward the artistic choices.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.