Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next builder hall update?

Fresh Spawn

Next builder hall update?

The builder hall hasnít been updated in 2 years and it is getting quite boring (repetitive attacks for walls etc.). I have started to think the builder base has been neglected through no fault of supercell, they have updated the main village with frequent quality updates.
    However, the builder hall has the potential for so much more, there are so many ways supercell could improve the builder base yet have taken little action on the matter.
    We need a big update for the builder base that could last a year +.
    The thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uilder-hall-10
    Is an old thread (which is why I bring it up now) but it also suggests builder hall 10 should have been implemented last year. I am not naÔve to the current global pandemic but I do want reassurance that supercell have not forgotten the builder base.

Thanks for reading

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac05 View Post
    The builder hall hasn’t been updated in 2 years and it is getting quite boring (repetitive attacks for walls etc.). I have started to think the builder base has been neglected through no fault of supercell, they have updated the main village with frequent quality updates.
    However, the builder hall has the potential for so much more, there are so many ways supercell could improve the builder base yet have taken little action on the matter.
    We need a big update for the builder base that could last a year +.
    The thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uilder-hall-10
    Is an old thread (which is why I bring it up now) but it also suggests builder hall 10 should have been implemented last year. I am not naÔve to the current global pandemic but I do want reassurance that supercell have not forgotten the builder base.

Thanks for reading
    I don't know why you believe that thread suggests BH10 should have been released last year?

The only thing Darian said about BH10- was that they have no plans for it - at least not yet.

I'm pretty sure he has said similar things since then.

Should there be no immediate plans to update the Builder Base, a Suggestion: Once base is maxed, any loot that can not fit in the storages be added to the Multiplayer storages.

Stalking Jack at Bad Rabbits EDR

Builder base is like a side quest in SC's eyes (no evidence to back this up). They're focused more on the home village, clearly. Most players only play the builder base to help their main base IE, clan games, OTTO, season challenges.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Fresh Spawn
    Agreed!
    Btw, both bases share Gems, why both bases cannot share Golds and Elixirs?? I have reach ALL maximum in the Builder base and now cannot use 5.000.000 gold and 5.000.000 elixirs??? What kind of game is this Builder base?? You made this Builder base for what purpose?? I would like to know.....

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrkinic View Post
    Agreed!
    Btw, both bases share Gems, why both bases cannot share Golds and Elixirs?? I have reach ALL maximum in the Builder base and now cannot use 5.000.000 gold and 5.000.000 elixirs??? What kind of game is this Builder base?? You made this Builder base for what purpose?? I would like to know.....
    The shape of the gold is different. Main base's is round and bb's is square.

The color of the elixir is different too. Main base's is pink and bb's is purple.

Can't share elixir & gold b/c they are different.