Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 star rate after update.

3 star rate after update.

Been a while since update, and players caught up upgrading most things that need upgrading.

I was playing hybrid by like 2 years, always in Legend, always 5600-5700. Im not the best, but im aware i am above average, by far.

Anyway, sticked to hybrid and if i manage 1 or 2 100% attacks in a day its a miracle. As a side note, im talking about being a bit deeper in legend, not 5000 where a lot of fresh players with weak bases are.

I watched also the Qualifiers, day 1 and 2. Seemed the 3 star rate was like 60-70% there. Main armies were lava loon, Queen charge Lava Loon, Pekka + super wizzards, super witches. Few other attacks also, but to few or to much of a fail they were.

Me honestly, i undestand i lose less on defence on the other side but that doesnt warm up my heart much. Ive decided to quit the game. Not trying to say anything special so dont get it wrong. Everyone is free to do what they want. Its just its to much of a hassle to stay competitive.

What arw your opinions on attacking in Legend, or Champions in CWL ?

Fancy Title
    Maybe consider not being too competitive to the point where you end up quitting? Dont get me wrong, just an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerThoughts View Post
    Maybe consider not being too competitive to the point where you end up quitting? Dont get me wrong, just an opinion
    No worries, i understand. Ive considered that. Got to the conclusion that spending time on pc or playstation or whatever its better then casual style attacker.

Just my opionion, i dont think clash of clans is worth much outside of the war aspect, compared to other games on other platforms. Not trying to bash the game, just explaining my point of view thats all.
    Last edited by dpgza; June 12th, 2021 at 06:30 PM.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I personally like less 3* and more successful defenses.

/ready to get stoned/

I'm actually doing slightly better in wars and competitive matches than I did during the last months of th13 as the max th.
    However I'm having a much harder time in Legends League, those Ringbases with super-stacked cores are a pain in the a** for my classic Sui Lalo, I hope the new loon Level will help with that.

I'm frustrated with the competitive side of the game for different reasons.
    The serious p2w that was going on the last 2 months and still continues is quite discouraging. I spent a good chunk of money, more than I would ever pay for a full prized triple-A-Game, for just the th14 Update. And I'm still far away from maxing my pets, my King and all Cannons/Teslas/Traps.

Knowing that I could reach higher in Legends or perform better in matches (offensively and defensively) if I just paid more makes the game less enjoyable for me. And the June update will make that even worse with 16 more defenses with 18 days each...

Great that those, who only play the game as long as there are things to upgrade, have fun. I only have fun when I'm fully maxed and attack other fully maxed players.

Fancy Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    No worries, i understand. Ive considered that. Got to the conclusion that spending time on pc or playstation or whatever its better then casual style attacker.

Just my opionion, i dont think clash of clans is worth much outside of the war aspect, compared to other games on other platforms. Not trying to bash the game, just explaining my point of view thats all.
    Totally understand your point of view, for me though, the most important aspect of the game is the social one, I do enjoy playing wars, but the best thing about the game is, the clanmates I've known for years, talking to them (jokes, things related to daily life, different attack strategies, sometimes arguments) so if I do get bored or tired from attacking in wars, cwl, legends league, theres still those guys to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenz98 View Post
    I'm actually doing slightly better in wars and competitive matches than I did during the last months of th13 as the max th.
    However I'm having a much harder time in Legends League, those Ringbases with super-stacked cores are a pain in the a** for my classic Sui Lalo, I hope the new loon Level will help with that.

I'm frustrated with the competitive side of the game for different reasons.
    The serious p2w that was going on the last 2 months and still continues is quite discouraging. I spent a good chunk of money, more than I would ever pay for a full prized triple-A-Game, for just the th14 Update. And I'm still far away from maxing my pets, my King and all Cannons/Teslas/Traps.

Knowing that I could reach higher in Legends or perform better in matches (offensively and defensively) if I just paid more makes the game less enjoyable for me. And the June update will make that even worse with 16 more defenses with 18 days each...

Great that those, who only play the game as long as there are things to upgrade, have fun. I only have fun when I'm fully maxed and attack other fully maxed players.
    Don't worry I think next update will not come till October, so you will have plenty of time to upgrade your base.
    Nearly 4 months.
    July is a holiday month in Finland, so they need to drop the update in June what ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Don't worry I think next update will not come till October, so you will have plenty of time to upgrade your base.
    Nearly 4 months.
    July is a holiday month in Finland, so they need to drop the update in June what ever happens.
    He is talking about competing with the other players that spend money to upgrade their base right away.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Surely this game teaches you to constantly adapt to the evolving meta. If you want to play the same old way for years then maybe it IS time for a break!!

Millennial Club
    Tbh hybrid is kinda dead against maxed base
    Where as semi maxed it still works
    Currently in master 1 got 3 th14(heros beside bk maxed pets are below lvl 5)
    And i went 5 for 7 one one of acc ( one was 99% tf the other was a fail)
    4 for 7 on other 2 acc(among them one was 99% tf)
    So over all i went 13 for 21 with 2 99% time fail
    Thats story of league
    Where as in legends if i get 2 triple for the day i feel lucky coz in legends the bases are preety much maxed hovering around 5.3k rn where as i used to hover around 5.5k prior update
    Edit: the bases were all semi maxed 14 for league
    Last edited by RH69; June 13th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.