Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 star rate after update.

I cannot three star in legend anymore for the life of me, and it’s getting EXTREMELY frustrating! Whether it’s my numerous time fails, or just my whole army dying, it’s getting to the point of ridiculousness. Whether it’s the massive amount of dps hitting my mainly th13 troops, the lack of time, the builders repairing buildings, a hound in every cc, or that blankety blank poison spell, I just can’t 3 star anymore it seems.

In war however, I still have a pretty decent 3 star percentage, and I’m sure it’s due to the fact that I can actually plan my attack and tailor my army to the base I’m attacking.

We SERIOUSLY need either some th14 upgrades for meta troops like pekkas, bowlers, etc, or some extra time.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 883 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I cannot three star in legend anymore for the life of me, and itís getting EXTREMELY frustrating! Whether itís my numerous time fails, or just my whole army dying, itís getting to the point of ridiculousness. Whether itís the massive amount of dps hitting my mainly th13 troops, the lack of time, the builders repairing buildings, a hound in every cc, or that blankety blank poison spell, I just canít 3 star anymore it seems.

In war however, I still have a pretty decent 3 star percentage, and Iím sure itís due to the fact that I can actually plan my attack and tailor my army to the base Iím attacking.

We SERIOUSLY need either some th14 upgrades for meta troops like pekkas, bowlers, etc, or some extra time.
    My vote is for hogs and miners but otherwise same.
    Last edited by Piper139; June 14th, 2021 at 12:50 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Tbh hybrid is kinda dead against maxed base
    Where as semi maxed it still works
    Currently in master 1 got 3 th14(heros beside bk maxed pets are below lvl 5)
    And i went 5 for 7 one one of acc ( one was 99% tf the other was a fail)
    4 for 7 on other 2 acc(among them one was 99% tf)
    So over all i went 13 for 21 with 2 99% time fail
    Thats story of league
    Where as in legends if i get 2 triple for the day i feel lucky coz in legends the bases are preety much maxed hovering around 5.3k rn where as i used to hover around 5.5k prior update
    Edit: the bases were all semi maxed 14 for league
    Agreed, hybrid took one of the biggest hits when th14 dropped. The new splash defenses just decimates the hogs and miners and this new update makes it much worse with the new wizard tower and giant bomb levels.

Itís no wonder the OP wants to quit if theyíve been using hybrid throughout th14. OP will probably rekindle their joy in the game if they switched to more effective strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    Agreed, hybrid took one of the biggest hits when th14 dropped. The new splash defenses just decimates the hogs and miners and this new update makes it much worse with the new wizard tower and giant bomb levels.

It’s no wonder the OP wants to quit if they’ve been using hybrid throughout th14. OP will probably rekindle their joy in the game if they switched to more effective strategies.
    Hybrid, yetis and witches all need upgrades in next update. Looks like air until then.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post

Itís no wonder the OP wants to quit if theyíve been using hybrid throughout th14. OP will probably rekindle their joy in the game if they switched to more effective strategies.
    Thats right. I sticked to hybrid for the last 2 years almost, nothing else. It been a few updates since that point but none to actually make it stronger. Constant levels on defences, extra traps... And now the TH 14 wich totally obliterated the hybrid in the competitive aspect.

Im not complaining, cause ive been playing the game for so long (like manny others) that i know it doesnt change anything. The way to kepp going is to change to another army. However, as i said... Im in Legend and in Champions league in CWL. It takes months to master an attack strategy, it doesnt happen over the night. Maybe quicker for some, but i got a kid a job a girlfriend like manny players.

Just saying... I dont think i want to go through months of frustration and dead brain cells to adapt, to get again to a decent competive level. Its to much of a price to pay for what reward...

Anyway, just wanted to know other people experience in Legend league mostly, and war regarding the 3 star rate. Cause for me it went down the toilet.
    Last edited by dpgza; June 14th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.

Forum Superstar
    For many months some folks at the top of the food chain have been complaining about how easy it was to triple. Looks like it is now a case of ďbe careful what you wish for, you just might get itĒ.

I too am disappointed in what appears to be an overly defensive bias at TH14. I am hopeful that the fall release might contain a bit of an offensive buff to rebalance the scales somewhat. Reserving judgement until then though.
    Last edited by Tosti111; June 14th, 2021 at 04:46 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

We just did a 30 man all th14, got 84 of 90 stars. We're champ 1 clan but half of us r warring with pets down.. perfect wars shouldn't be a problem still.

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I cannot three star in legend anymore for the life of me, and it’s getting EXTREMELY frustrating! Whether it’s my numerous time fails, or just my whole army dying, it’s getting to the point of ridiculousness. Whether it’s the massive amount of dps hitting my mainly th13 troops, the lack of time, the builders repairing buildings, a hound in every cc, or that blankety blank poison spell, I just can’t 3 star anymore it seems.

In war however, I still have a pretty decent 3 star percentage, and I’m sure it’s due to the fact that I can actually plan my attack and tailor my army to the base I’m attacking.

What army r u usng? Since th14 came out I've been using yeti/bowitch with aq walk, no super troops, I've got almost all 3s in my attack log... I do only hover around 5300 tho. I've also been going somewhat old school with my seige, using ww, and gotta admit it's been a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    What army r u usng? Since th14 came out I've been using yeti/bowitch with aq walk, no super troops, I've got almost all 3s in my attack log... I do only hover around 5300 tho. I've also been going somewhat old school with my seige, using ww, and gotta admit it's been a huge help.
    From around 5400 it changes. The 3 star rate goes down hard, unless you are one of those participating at the Qualifiers.

New Bloke/Chick
    If you are just using the same attacks you did at TH13 then yes, your 3 star rate will drop when your a TH14.

I highly recommend Blizzard Dragons. That is a 3 star attack that will get even stronger in a couple days.
    Last edited by mbrown2626; June 14th, 2021 at 08:10 PM.