Thread: Super Healer

Super Healer

Super healer, a new addition to the roaster of super troops, has the ability to make its target immune to any attacks for 10 seconds after being destroyed. For example, say a player is making a queen charge with 4 super healers and one of the healer dies ,it would make the queen immune to any attacks for 10 seconds but if all 4 super healer dies around the same time ,it would not add the time to 40 seconds instead the time from each healer's death would overlap.
    So, a player can play intelligently and let healers die one by one ,say using freeze spells , and get the maximum immune time.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

Forum Legend
    Interesting concept, definitely has some potential though I'm sure some extensive balance testing would have to be done since this definitely has potential to be OP. But I'd definitely be receptive to this super troop. Nice suggestion

RIP forums⚰️

Fancy Title
    I think this is a great idea!

Trainee
    That's a cool idea. Would the housing space increase? Like from 14 to 20 or 25 maybe?
    Also would it make all the troops in an area immune like the warden or just the one it was targeting?

Trainee
    You definitely put some thought into it but it will be too op. The warden already has the ability to make everything immune, plus queen walks are already very powerful. Also, 10 second immune is way too much.

I feel the housing space should increase to 18 with +5 to each heal troop and hero while the hitpoints remain same as increasing the housing space to 20 or 25 and keeping the hitpoints and heal power same would discourage players to use it at all.

It is totally different from the warden's ability , it makes all the troops in its radius , which is of course most of the troops immune while super healers makes only its target which can a queen or a small group of small troops immune which prevents it from being OP. As far as the 10 second immune time is concerned , it should be tested by SC and if they feel it to be OP should decrease the time.

Fresh Spawn
    I had a similar thought but instead of giving immune after dying i thought it could give immune for the first 10 seconds to what ever its targeting and then after that just be an empowered healer (slightly more Healing per second) it would take double damage from all sources and cost 40 troop space. that's just my take on the super healer.