Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Super Troop Introduction Rate too slow

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    367

    Super Troop Introduction Rate too slow

    I think, there's only one super troop this update, the next troop is most likely going to be brand new unit(unless borrowed from Royale).
    And I honestly feel, at this rate, Super versions of every single troop would be Seen by my Grandsons....
    No super troop last update, this is the only one in last 6 months, eh?
    Seriously, 2 Pregnant ladies won't give birth to a child any sooner than 9 months, but 2 Labours could finish a physical job, or 2 intellectuals could do a Sum in Half or Near-Half time....
    I have no other complaints, but SC needs to seriously ramp up this aspect IMO.
    Last edited by Paribodh; June 12th, 2021 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,668
    I disagree. I would be fine with no more super troops. You can only use 2 and that is often reduced to 1 for offense and 1 to help fill war ccs. I see no need for a constant stream of tweaked units.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #3
    Forum Elder Ullaspn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    2,093
    You can only use 2 super troops, so it is fine ,there is no point in adding 3 or even 4 super troops all in one go.

  4. #4
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Posts
    12,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I disagree...
    I agree with your disagreement! +1

    Simply put, they are a business. Sure, they could have released super versions of every available troop on day one. Just like they could have released new TH 14 levels to all defenses and any new troop (we do know one is coming with the new Barracks level) and any new spells and allowed all wall units to be maxed and .....

    But they did not. I simply believe that a steady, throttled, rollout is the smart business decision. Many players get bored with the old, so want new content, things to upgrade. It would be foolish in my eyes, and suicidal for the game, for them to do a mega-dump, all at once. We want "new toys", not "the same old".
    Last edited by rowman; June 12th, 2021 at 01:33 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I agree with your disagreement! +1

    Simply put, they are a business. Sure, they could have released super versions of every available troop on day one. Just like they could have released new TH 14 levels to all defenses and any new troop (we do know one is coming with the new Barracks level) and any new spells and allowed all wall units to be maxed and .....

    But they did not. I simply believe that a steady, throttled, rollout is the smart business decision. Many players get bored with the old, so want new content, things to upgrade. It would be foolish in my eyes, and suicidal for the game, for them to do a mega-dump, all at once. We want "new toys", not "the same old".
    I fully agree with you, Steady, throttled and Constant supply of new content, And I like the Th14 release pace, maybe this update was a bit quicker in that regard even, but They have literally choked Super Troop Pipeline to the point the last one was released 6 months agoDoes it make sense? Ask yourself.
    I really like the Super Troop Concept...
    I'm not asking 3 or 4 in one go
    I was really happy with 2 new ones every update, that meant 2 troops spaced out by 3 months, is it too much to ask for it?
    And mind you, While we agree content should be spaced out, what spacing exactly should it be, is really subjective....
    So I'm giving facts here, No new ones since 6 months and after 6 months, we get only one, until the next time i.e 3 months away, hopefully!
    Last edited by Paribodh; June 12th, 2021 at 02:18 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    You can only use 2 super troops, so it is fine ,there is no point in adding 3 or even 4 super troops all in one go.
    Excuse me, Who is asking for 3 or 4 in one go?
    There was no new super troop since 6 months, and there's only one in this update, no newer ones for the next 3 months until September update
    I'm asking at the older rate, 2 super troops every update i.e every 3 months, is it too much?
    And plz, don't assume things and extend their meanings, no one asked for 3 and 4
    Last edited by Paribodh; June 12th, 2021 at 02:22 PM.

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Excuse me, Who is asking for 3 or 4 in one go?
    There was no new super troop since 6 months, and there's only one in this update, no newer ones for the next 3 months until September update
    I'm asking at the older rate, 2 super troops every update i.e every 3 months, is it too much?
    And plz, don't assume things and extend their meanings, no one asked for 3 and 4
    Is there a reason they will release it with main updates only? They released Super Archer without any update in September last year (update was in October). Whilst I agree there are no super troops for 6 months now, but they can release any super troops any time they want and not just limited to any major update.

  8. #8
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Excuse me, Who is asking for 3 or 4 in one go?
    There was no new super troop since 6 months, and there's only one in this update, no newer ones for the next 3 months until September update
    I'm asking at the older rate, 2 super troops every update i.e every 3 months, is it too much?
    And plz, don't assume things and extend their meanings, no one asked for 3 and 4
    This older rate was when it was still New and needed them released faster to justify the concept. Think back to the start of clan games. They were shorter and more frequent and slowly became longer and less frequent until an equilibrium was reached. Odds are super troops are going to start finding theirs.

    Maybe 1 every 6 months is a hair slow but we don't know yet that this is the expected rate.

  9. #9
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    Excuse me, Who is asking for 3 or 4 in one go?
    There was no new super troop since 6 months, and there's only one in this update, no newer ones for the next 3 months until September update
    I'm asking at the older rate, 2 super troops every update i.e every 3 months, is it too much?
    And plz, don't assume things and extend their meanings, no one asked for 3 and 4
    I think I already answered that in my post. Yes. I think that is too much. 1 or 2 every 6 months with time to balance the darned things would be much better. Or a year for that matter. When you can only use 2 at a time, what use is even having as many as we have now?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    762
    1 is every six month is pretty slow rate.
    For me 1 in every 3 months will be a good rate.

    Considering that we got 11 in 9 months.
    Because it was introduction year of super troop and lowering it down to 1 every 6 month is slow rate atleast for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •