Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Sneak Peek #1 - New Levels

Centennial Club
    is the update release before the pre qualifiers or after do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    That update is too early, SC is burning the players. Used to have hundreds message without 2-3 hours but now barely 50 here and less than 200 on the official Twitter with more than 4 mio followers.
    i do agree it feels fairly big update ( especially as I have many more weeks of pet upgrades to do) but I canít remember how many changes there were in the update after TH13. The forums have been much quieter these days as we approach the day way they go read only before they are finally decommissioned
    Last edited by helloworld2; June 11th, 2021 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    i do agree it feels fairly big update ( especially as I have many more weeks of pet upgrades to do) but I can’t remember how many changes there were in the update after TH13. The forums have been much quieter these days as we approach the day way they go read only before they are finally decommissioned
    No, No, No, No ..... they are feeding us steady content. If you can't keep up then you will have lots to look forward to and plan for.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    That update is too early, SC is burning the players. Used to have hundreds message without 2-3 hours but now barely 50 here and less than 200 on the official Twitter with more than 4 mio followers.
    I personally think the update is about on time. I only have cannons and traps left at this point. If I had to wait until July, I would likely only have walls and pets left.

The other reason this time works well is because of Finland's culture. Supercell like much of the country will be on vacation for the month so it either this month of August. If I had to wait for August, theres a good chance I could be down to just pets. Also if we waited until August, there's a good chance the 3rd major update would fall around October, the 4th in December and have 3 updates in less than 6 months which would actually be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Usually, the last hero level takes max de capacity to upgrade, but it isn't the case this time. So, I'm also expecting more hero levels in a future update.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCwahoo View Post
    Over the course of 15-18 months? Not really. Just glancing at the opposing armies that have hit me in lower Legends over the past couple of days, the majority of them have half or more of the combined hero/pet upgrades already done just two months into th14.
    At some point, they have to consider what it feels like getting to a town hall when all the content is there. With 13 on my main, it was max this bit that dropped and then relax. Rinse and repeat until it was all there. No big. With my mini, staring at 55 hero levels, it feels like a mountain of grind. In addition, when 14 dropped, I had a nice reserve of medals from being maxed. I didn't have that for my mini when it got to 13. 8 hammers the first day makes quite the difference. I'm sure that's why many of us got a jump on th14 heroes. I only have 1 king level left, 2 pets are level 5, 1 going to five and the last is level 1. That means I'm getting to the pricy long upgrades on the pets. Progress will slow a lot. We may well get more hero levels. I'm not in favor of it nor do I think it is good for the long term health of the game.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    i do agree it feels fairly big update ( especially as I have many more weeks of pet upgrades to do) but I canít remember how many changes there were in the update after TH13. The forums have been much quieter these days as we approach the day way they go read only before they are finally decommissioned
    I can see a balance in consumption of resources.
    No new dark elixir troop level will help in saving up DE for pets.
    Grind for defences will surely take time but you are forgetting one thing as per trend autumn update normally drops in October,so till then there will be enough time to max our bases.

Trainee
    Why 2 different barracks the one is mouth open does it attack?

Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    is the update release before the pre qualifiers or after do you think?
    Before.....

Quote Originally Posted by pukiburat View Post
    Why 2 different barracks the one is mouth open does it attack?
    When barracks are working and training, they have some sort of effect. The edrag barracks has two conductors that activate. And all levels glow while they are training as well.
    So optimally this just shows us how it will look while training a troop.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Pro Member
    That wraps up Sneak Peek #1 for the June Update, but don’t worry there is plenty more in the coming days. We’ll see you tomorrow as we rocket towards our next preview!

Well, after years playing this great game and frequenting this forum... this may well be my last post because of the forum being removed.

Really love the design of all these new buildings and troops. In particular the Level 9 Dragon which looks ace. That will be my first upgrade with a Book of Fighting. Air Defence with my Book of Building.

It wasn't that many years ago when Ground was stronger then Air by quite some way for a couple of years. I think that's been the main improvement in game over the last 3-4 years. You can now build successful strategies with either or a mix thereof... which maintains interest too.

Well done Supercell and thank you in particular Darian for your candid input in recent weeks, in lieu of this forum closing. Also enjoy your July holidays in Finland.

Keep on Clashing. And sometime soon I'll be smashing all your bases to bits with those Level 9 drags...

Cheers GB (Greenbear) #992LCYOR Kingdom of War Village Maiden

Last edited by MrGreenbearUK; June 12th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.