Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June 2021 Update - Sneak Peek #1 - New Levels

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you think attacking, stealing loot and upgrading is a grind (the unfun kind) then I can understand why you want to quit and I’m surprised you made it this long. I like it. I’m confident with 6-8 attacks in legends per day I will easily keep up and end up maxed out before th15 comes.
    As I said, it depends on the amount of it, and the pace of it. Right now I'm experiencing a double whammy of ever-slower-to-build armies for ever-diminishing returns (and max-frequency raids on me, which wasn't the case before). I think things have gone over the edge. I probably should give Legends a try except I already know I can't sustain 8 attacks each day (I maybe could 56 a week, but probably not even that), and I'm in Titan 3 right now those 800 cups will take a long time to get, and if I'm cup-focused it means I won't be loot-focused and I'll need loot for the update.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; June 14th, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

Pro Member
    Is there a table somewhere of what level troops each (maxed) TH can be given in their CC ? I'd like to know how much work my mule has to do ?

I know SC put out a perfectly funny formula that's takes 3 inputs to produce the result, and we can use that for each troop for each TH. But this is a game not my job, have they bothered to make things easy and give us pre-tabulated results in a usable format ?
    Last edited by obarthelemy; June 14th, 2021 at 09:14 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Is there a table somewhere of what level troops each (maxed) TH can be given in their CC ? I'd like to know how much work my mule has to do ?

I know SC put out a perfectly funny formula that's takes 3 inputs to produce the result, and we can use that for each troop for each TH. But this is a game not my job, have they bothered to make things easy and give us pre-tabulated results in a usable format ?
    Its 2 at most and its not hard to figure out. If you are th 8 or higher, it is the max troops of a th 2 levels higher.

Ex: th 10 gets th 12 lvls. Th 11 gets th 13 levels
    Last edited by chased123456; June 14th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Its 2 at most and its not hard to figure out. If you are th 8 or higher, it is the max troops of a th 2 levels higher.

Ex: th 10 gets th 12 lvls. Th 11 gets th 13 levels
    I'm sure it's easy. It's also very tedious to do it for 30+ troups&spells for 4 TH levels. My mule is 12 going on 13, I have no idea what max levels are for it. I had a quick and dirty muling recap on the first tab there (the "sMule" table) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing but now that new levels are up I need to remake that list and prioritize. Thus I need more info. It feels like very basic and useful info that should be provided to us.

EXCITING !!!!!!!!!
    but when will these features available ??

Quote Originally Posted by xSMBxKUSH View Post
    EXCITING !!!!!!!!!
    but when will these features available ??
    Along with the upcoming update

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Along with the upcoming update

I am asking about date.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #128

Quote Originally Posted by xSMBxKUSH View Post
    I am asking about date.
    Which you knew by the teim you posted the above.

But were never going to be told before the update landed, because SC no longer do that.