Thread: Whereís the Wheat?!

Whereís the Wheat?!

Iím having a nearly impossible time finding wheat for sale in the paper. I always use wheat from the paper to make feed bundles for my sanctuary animals and now I canít find it. In the 5 years Iíve been playing there is always wheat for sale, until now. Seems strange.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmWife View Post
    I’m having a nearly impossible time finding wheat for sale in the paper. I always use wheat from the paper to make feed bundles for my sanctuary animals and now I can’t find it. In the 5 years I’ve been playing there is always wheat for sale, until now. Seems strange.
    grow some?

wheat is the fastest growing crop, so if you are serious about making wheat bundles, just grow your own. YOU get the drops.

Also, load up your feed mills overnight with wheat

Quote Originally Posted by FarmWife View Post
    I’m having a nearly impossible time finding wheat for sale in the paper. I always use wheat from the paper to make feed bundles for my sanctuary animals and now I can’t find it. In the 5 years I’ve been playing there is always wheat for sale, until now. Seems strange.
    Yes, I have noticed that too. Been having my baby farms buy it and sell it to me. Not everyone has time to sit in hayday and grow wheat. It has been the ads that have kept my zoo critters fed once a day. Gonna be some empty bellies. LOL
    Level 131

Fresh Spawn

Sanctuary feed

I agree. Having to grow wheat to make bundles takes up space that needs to be used for other crops. And I only have 7 animals. I can't imagine feeding twice that amount!