Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7th Builder Needed

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    As I said in another thread, I’m torn on this. On the one hand, I do find it frustrating that my builders are all busy and my storages overflow before the next builder is done (even with spacing them all out on different days) despite doing nothing other than simply attacking in legends 8 times per day. On the other hand, I know I will be done with all of the upgrades long before th15 drops, which results in all of my builders doing nothing and all of my storages again overflowing. That is probably even more frustrating.
    As a player lower than Legend, I mostly do just one attack daily. Mostly for the "pass" points. Did boost today for about 4 raids for star bonus. Another day plus before a free builder. I don't mess with walls much until everything else max. 14 definitely slower progression than 13. But I'm a patient old fool! I am likely getting closer to hanging up at least clan leadership. Heading into retirement I have some time consuming projects lined up !

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    As I said in another thread, Iím torn on this. On the one hand, I do find it frustrating that my builders are all busy and my storages overflow before the next builder is done (even with spacing them all out on different days) despite doing nothing other than simply attacking in legends 8 times per day. On the other hand, I know I will be done with all of the upgrades long before th15 drops, which results in all of my builders doing nothing and all of my storages again overflowing. That is probably even more frustrating.
    Nicely said. Facing the same issue. 17 18 days upgrade frustrating for sure, you have to keep one builder free just to put those extra resources on walls which is waste of builder time when maxing the base is the ultimate goal for me.
    Last edited by ghosteagle; June 20th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.

Trainee
    I personally only do my five stars... so 6 is plenty... before starting a new building, I check and wait to upgrade something else if the next is too long ( > 3 days). I dont like overflowing ressources
    and I move to my next base And by doing only the 5 stars, it is enough to keep builder busy having to wait that long, so everything fall into place.