Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7th Builder Needed

7th Builder Needed

The TH14 build times are so long now...a 7th builder would be helpful.

Now that you mention it, making the 14k gem pack free would also be helpful. As well as making all upgrade times nullified. Of course, reason being because TH14 upgrades take long.

Really though I get where your coming from, but SC would never do such a thing until TH16 comes out. SC doesn't see this issue on there priority list but most players including me do.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    The TH14 build times are so long now...a 7th builder would be helpful.

Agree. TH14 is rate limited by builders.

Maybe a BH10 challenge?

It will be a long time before TH15. Without hurrying to upgrade, I still end up being maxed for about a year before each new TH level is released. For those who are in such a rush to upgrade anyway, there are books, hammers, gems, etc.

What do you mean? You can get the 7th builder super easily. If you didn't know, the ship connecting Builder Base and Home Village allows you to put one building on top of the ship, and it will be transferred to the other village. When you're in the builder base, you can put the OTTO hut on the ship, and you get the OTTO bot as a 7th builder in the home village. Just like the Master Builder's hut though, the OTTO hut in the home village cannot be weaponized.

Last edited by Aceidel; June 12th, 2021 at 12:42 AM.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceidel View Post
    What do you mean? You can get the 7th builder super easily. If you didn't know, the ship connecting Builder Base and Home Village allows you to put one building on top of the ship, and it will be transferred to the other village. When you're in the builder base, you can put the OTTO hut on the ship, and you get the OTTO bot as a 7th builder in the home village. Just like the Master Builder's hut though, the OTTO hut in the home village cannot be weaponized.

I think you have miscounted the builders. You have five in the home village. Gaining OTTO enables you to send the master builder home to be the sixth builder.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I think you have miscounted the builders. You have five in the home village. Gaining OTTO enables you to send the master builder home to be the sixth builder.
    I think it was a little bit of sarcasm ( as he has already mentioned about master builder in his last sentence)

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I think it was a little bit of sarcasm ( as he has already mentioned about master builder in his last sentence)
    The kids told me that if it is sarcasm then they aLtErNaTe UpPeRcAsE.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    The kids told me that if it is sarcasm then they aLtErNaTe UpPeRcAsE.
    Mostly limited to YT comments and Reddit.

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

As I said in another thread, I’m torn on this. On the one hand, I do find it frustrating that my builders are all busy and my storages overflow before the next builder is done (even with spacing them all out on different days) despite doing nothing other than simply attacking in legends 8 times per day. On the other hand, I know I will be done with all of the upgrades long before th15 drops, which results in all of my builders doing nothing and all of my storages again overflowing. That is probably even more frustrating.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.