Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No War League This Month (June 2021)?

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Have the bonuses for last month been distributed? I would think so, but until this happens, you cannot start a new war, normal or CWL.
    I don't know how long the bonuses are still available for distribution, as I always distribute them fairly quickly, but this always bugs me when I want to start a normal war straight after CWL finishes I know that I was always looking for the "Start War" button, and could not find it until I did the bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurxes View Post
    We participate in war league every month. As a coleader, I've always had the option to start the war league, but that option never popped up on June 1. The war button icon is gold, l but when I click it just shows results from May's war league. What's up?
    The war league for June 2021 is just ending, many clans finished their last wars and are at the 'bonus distribution' stage

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah he was confused about the timer in events, but we all agree there was no option to start clan war league search at the beginning of the month. Used to be there was a separate screen that said "start clan war league search," not a "start war" button. But once I looked for it, I did see a "start war button" on the initial results screen, though it was after I started this thread and too late to start war league. Did the interface change? Is it different on Apple devices like mine? Is the button appearance/screen different depending on if you had a regular war since the last war league?

Yeah he was confused about the timer in events, but we all agree there was no option to start clan war league search at the beginning of the month. Used to be there was a separate screen that said "start clan war league search," not a "start war" button. But once I looked for it, I did see a "start war button" on the initial results screen, though it was after I started this thread and too late to start war league. Did the interface change? Is it different on Apple devices like mine? Is the button appearance/screen different depending on if you had a regular war since the last war league?
    After you started this thread when it was too late to start CWL because the 2-day sign up period was done, the only option you had was to start regular war. That may explain why it looked different than the last time when you signed up for CWL on time?
    Last edited by 2222; June 12th, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

No changes to the interface were made. Signups were the same they always were, from the 1st until the 3rd, 48 hour long window for signups...

Pro Member
    Its likely you started a war just before cwl signup started. Then when your classic war finished you only had a few hours to start a cwl war. In this case it could be easy to miss the sign up period of 2 days and only see the start regular war button. As the start cwl button may only have been there for a short time after your regular war finished. In fact if your war search went for long enough you may have missed the signup period intirely.
    Last edited by Wachichi; June 13th, 2021 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    Its likely you started a war just before cwl signup started. Then when your classic war finished you only had a few hours to start a cwl war. In this case it could be easy to miss the sign up period of 2 days and only see the start regular war button. As the start cwl button may only have been there for a short time after your regular war finished. In fact if your war search went for long enough you may have missed the signup period intirely.
    As far as I know, any active regular war spins are terminated once cwl window opens (as regular war cant be started during sign up period)..
    Since regular war is only 47 hours, that would still leave an hour to register, even if they matched right on the bell.

Rule of thumb tho OP, as has been said many times since cwl was released onto the coc world..
    If you want to do cwl, dont spin regular war once sign up is approaching.. One war isnt worth missing out.

New Bloke/Chick
    I can say with great certainty this was 100% user error....