Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Option to disable "your village is being attacked by... " notification

New Bloke/Chick

Option to disable "your village is being attacked by... " notification

Title is pretty self explanatory.

I'm a guy that personally likes minimal notifications or icons in my notification bar on my phone, and would want to view CoC notifications if it's something significant to me such as battle day starting.

We already have the option in game to disable notifications for a bunch of specific events.

I personally don't care who's attacking my village or the fact that it's being attacked at all. So adding one more notification blocking option for this in game would be much appreciated.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I have all notifications disabled for Clash of Clans in my phone’s options. Might want to give it a go

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I have all notifications disabled for Clash of Clans in my phone’s options. Might want to give it a go
    I do that as well, but he said he wants to keep some notifications, such as "Battle day starting".