Thread: Havenít been attacked for 10 hours and counting

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...

Havenít been attacked for 10 hours and counting

I ran out of shield (and guard) 10 hours ago, Iím full on DE, gold at 12M and elixir at 2M in my storages, currently in Titan 3, 4166 trophies.

Has this ever happened to you as well? I find it weird.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    This has been noted in the past, and if memory serves me correctly, was under same conditions as now. So here is my own theory ....

No Clan Games in progress. Players are flush with resources (like you are) with coffers being full from last season rewards, and Treasury being filled daily with CWL war bonuses. With all Builders busy, nothing to spend down on, they simply stop farming. So that leaves only the "Trophy Pushers" raiding even with full stores, looking for trophies only.

You said your stores are full. Do you believe you are the exception, or the norm? Given a season ended, suspect you are the norm, players simply lack incentive to raid at this time, and the Trophy Pushers are looking for easy bases with high trophy return, not resources, since they too are full.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    This has been noted in the past, and if memory serves me correctly, was under same conditions as now. So here is my own theory ....

No Clan Games in progress. Players are flush with resources (like you are) with coffers being full from last season rewards, and Treasury being filled daily with CWL war bonuses. With all Builders busy, nothing to spend down on, they simply stop farming. So that leaves only the "Trophy Pushers" raiding even with full stores, looking for trophies only.

You said your stores are full. Do you believe you are the exception, or the norm? Given a season ended, suspect you are the norm, players simply lack incentive to raid at this time, and the Trophy Pushers are looking for easy bases with high trophy return, not resources, since they too are full.
    Just got attacked now. Dunno man, never happened to me this high in the leagues.

I would just feel lucky and dont question it, OP

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    Damn yeah so would I !!!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I ran out of shield (and guard) 10 hours ago, Iím full on DE, gold at 12M and elixir at 2M in my storages, currently in Titan 3, 4166 trophies.

Has this ever happened to you as well? I find it weird.
    The Elixir at 2M definitely contribute to your base getting skipped over many bases that already received their Season Bank loot and unable to spend it due to all builders busy or you could say players that don't plan their upgrade timing well. This happen usually during early in the season when you have no loot and a lot of bases out there have better loot, I usually could play all day, and offline few hours through out the day without getting attacked. That say, number of players could be a reason? CWL too (means no other event is ongoing like Troops event or Clan Games?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; June 9th, 2021 at 01:16 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    Yeah, I know... First world problems...

They don’t like you that much that they wont even attack you. Seek therapeutic help immediately (jk of course. Totally strange course of events)