Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 14 Does Not Look Its Theme

Town Hall 14 Does Not Look Its Theme

Town Hall 14 is supposed to have a jungle theme, but looking at a maxed base as of now, there are still many buildings with blue. Many defenses have not received a new level, such as the Archer Tower, Mortar, Wizard Tower, and Air Defense, and they stand out because they are so blue. Walls are also an issue, though in the future I assume they will allow players to upgrade more walls. The new Town Hall level does not look complete right now because of this; it looks like a mix of 13 and the ideal 14 with everything being green and gold.

There are many practical issues that arise from giving higher level to defenses, as offense and defense at TH14 don't seem too imbalanced right now. Increasing both by a level would make the game more pay to progress. I hope they find a solution that will make Town Hall 14 look complete while also not demanding too much money from players.

Pro Member
    Its looks incomplete because it is. Just like how th 13 didn't receive all of its upgrades at once or th 12 and 11 didn't either. And just like those ths, they will give more content over time so each player has something to do. And you can also bet that all content will be free and require no money. Theres no solution here because it's how its always been and theres no reason to suggest it will change.

Where were you when the same thing happened to 13? Took forever for them to give us the last walls and final upgrades to be all th13 theme. We have an update coming in June to give us a bit more. And then fall, winter, spring. You get the idea.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoeTheThird View Post
    Town Hall 14 is supposed to have a jungle theme, but looking at a maxed base as of now, there are still many buildings with blue. Many defenses have not received a new level, such as the Archer Tower, Mortar, Wizard Tower, and Air Defense, and they stand out because they are so blue. Walls are also an issue, though in the future I assume they will allow players to upgrade more walls. The new Town Hall level does not look complete right now because of this; it looks like a mix of 13 and the ideal 14 with everything being green and gold.

There are many practical issues that arise from giving higher level to defenses, as offense and defense at TH14 don't seem too imbalanced right now. Increasing both by a level would make the game more pay to progress. I hope they find a solution that will make Town Hall 14 look complete while also not demanding too much money from players.
    SC already gave us a preview of the appearance of some of the coming upgrades like ADs and ATs if your are interested. Watch those videos SC releases, they show things along the way.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Neither of the THs have bacon theme, which is a legendary disappointment. Anything else comes second to the fact...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Neither of the THs have bacon theme, which is a legendary disappointment. Anything else comes second to the fact...
    To be fair, the hog riders union considers that a hostile workplace. HR killed that idea.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    It looks incomplete because we haven't released all of the new building levels yet. Patience, my dude. It'll all arrive in due course.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It looks incomplete because we haven't released all of the new building levels yet. Patience, my dude. It'll all arrive in due course.
    I was going to reiterate that 1: as D has said, wait a bit... and 2: every TH has that awkward 'teenage' look before they get everything fully 'balanced' for the TH and get all the max lvl walls/turrets (troops etc...) to make it a complete look.

clash on

F2F (farewell to forums)