Thread: Recruitment

Fresh Spawn

Recruitment

There should be a better way to recruit, <ruled out idea redacted>. The recruiting method does not work. It provides people whom are already in clans. Or atleast make a filter to look for people that are specifically NOT in a clan
    Last edited by Ajax; June 4th, 2021 at 10:32 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I agree with it, they should put more options to choose from.

As has been stated by supercel, there is not this vast pool of good clanless players. In fact, the bulk of players who are not in clans are the ones you do not want. If they are set to accept invites and show up, invite them regardless of whether they are in a clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    As has been stated by supercel, there is not this vast pool of good clanless players. In fact, the bulk of players who are not in clans are the ones you do not want. If they are set to accept invites and show up, invite them regardless of whether they are in a clan.
    Agree. My long and consistent experience in multiple clans is that recruiting players results in non-loyal players joining and leaving later without warning. Same with the clan being open, the easy walk-ins later walk out just as readily. Also, letting new randoms in devalues membership for the existing membership and old good members leave for a better clan with better membership standards.

In my clan wanderings, I find that very few clans with membership less than 40-45 are well run and worth trying to join. Well run clans fill and stay full.

I think there are only two good ways to get members. 1. Recruit in real life. 2. Wait for them to request to join.

What’s needed is a better way to advertise that your clan is open to applicants, and importantly : what sort of applicants you are welcoming.