Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

So when are the sneak peeks starting?

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    So when are the sneak peeks starting?
    From Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    We really don't need more levels on heroes.

We got 55 levels at th13 and thus far at th14 we got 20 levels on heroes plus 40 pet levels, for a whopping 60 levels combined.

That's more than enough for 1 th level. Any more and I might give serious consideration to shelving the game.

I enjoy the game most when I can attack with all of my toys (heroes and pets, primarily), but the number of upgrades for said toys at each th level is getting significantly more and more, to where my enjoyment of the game is ever so slightly decreasing due to me not being able to use all of the toys when attacking due to the significant number of upgrades for said toys.
    I disagree. I would like more levels on my heroes. I enjoy having things to upgrade, plus I think we will need the offense once more defense is added.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I disagree. I would like more levels on my heroes. I enjoy having things to upgrade, plus I think we will need the offense once more defense is added.
    I enjoy upgrading things too, but the game is not fun when you spend 6+ months upgrading your toys (heroes and pets) and only using all of them in cwl.

As for needing offense: there are still plenty of troops, spells, and sieges that could get new levels.

I know SC considers the amount of upgrades per th level, but it is not fun having so much of your offense (heroes and pets) on constant upgrades.

Just as an example, my mini went to th13 in early January. By the start of June's cwl I still had 21 hero levels of upgrades to do. January, February, March, April, and May I did 34 of the 55 hero levels. I only used heroes in cwl. The rest of the time they were on upgrade.

That's roughly 4 months (I'm subtracting out the cwl weeks) of not warring due to one or more heroes upgrading. That's also roughly 4 months of not having 100% fun due to one or more heroes on upgrade.

That's my point: the gane simply isn't as fun when one or more of your toys (heroes and pets) are upgrading.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As someone who's of Japanese and American descent, where both cultures consider accrued holiday time is simply something you roll over into the next year, it was definitely a cultural adjustment to acclimate to the idea of such a heavy emphasis on work/life balance. Even my first summer in Finland, when everyone else was on holiday, I worked through July thinking I was too new at the company to take the time off.

Even now, I still feel some cultural guilt when July rolls around. I still do some work as we still need to post social media content, etc. so CM's don't get to take the entire time off, but the reduced workload is quite nice for a mental recharge.
    You should tag Coc official account on Twitter and post a troll message.
    Just like how xbox does.

Coc twitter handle and CM Darian teased update sneak peeks.
    (SNEAK PEEK OF SNEAK PEEKS &#128514

Maybe sneak peeks can start today ?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Coc twitter handle and CM Darian teased update sneak peeks.
    (SNEAK PEEK OF SNEAK PEEKS &#128514

Maybe sneak peeks can start today ?🤔
    Yes, I too saw that inTwitter

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Yes, I too saw that inTwitter
    Already saw Darian creating thread here, itíll be here soon

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Already saw Darian creating thread here, itíll be here soon
    Wow. That's a great news🤩

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I enjoy upgrading things too, but the game is not fun when you spend 6+ months upgrading your toys (heroes and pets) and only using all of them in cwl.

That's roughly 4 months (I'm subtracting out the cwl weeks) of not warring due to one or more heroes upgrading. That's also roughly 4 months of not having 100% fun due to one or more heroes on upgrade.

That's my point: the gane simply isn't as fun when one or more of your toys (heroes and pets) are upgrading.
    I understand your sentiments, because I also do not participate in wars during hero upgrades in my 1st account. I would if possible, but the clan I am part of has rules about hero upgrades. However, being in a clan that only allows those with all heroes available has its pros. If I didn't enjoy being there, I would join a more casual clan and join wars with heroes down. You should reconsider the clan you are part of, or try to play more casually jf you're not enjoying the game.

In my 2nd account, I join almost every war despite having my heroes unavailable. It js quite an enjoyable experience because I can still mess around in war attacks.
    Last edited by Dis27; June 11th, 2021 at 11:45 AM.