Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    121

    Talking Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

    Hello everyone!

    Thats pretty much it. Will the forum be alive in the next sneak peek cicle?

    Darian just tweet about recording CoC Dev Update. Is it for the summer update?

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    1,526
    Darian answered this in the pinned thread - the forum will not be closed until the end of June, so the sneak peeks will be posted here.

  3. #3
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    End of the month just before Finland goes on summer break. We'll be able to squeeze out the June update on the Forums as one of the last send-offs.
    Here's the quote

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Darian answered this in the pinned thread - the forum will not be closed until the end of June, so the sneak peeks will be posted here.
    Thank you for the answer. I had not seen it. Great!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kid-V-Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sky and earth merge
    Posts
    352
    Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.
    _______________________

  6. #6
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid-V-Kat View Post
    Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.
    The "june update" will arive in october 2026.🙄

  7. #7
    New Bloke/Chick Vexatron225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    At my desk. Always at my desk...
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid-V-Kat View Post
    Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.
    It's kinda hard to say. When th12 came out as a summer update 3 years ago, it was the middle of June, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something in August instead (given that it will also be the 9 year anniversary of the game by then) if there's something special enough. I'm gonna say June or July maybe, but it's anyone's guess as to the exact date since SC seems like they prefer to vary it over the years.

  8. #8
    2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    21,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    It's kinda hard to say. When th12 came out as a summer update 3 years ago, it was the middle of June, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something in August instead (given that it will also be the 9 year anniversary of the game by then) if there's something special enough. I'm gonna say June or July maybe, but it's anyone's guess as to the exact date since SC seems like they prefer to vary it over the years.
    I'd be surprised if the "June" update comes in July or August. July is possible if there is an unforeseen delay, of course, but I'd be surprised.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran Adarsh1275X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid-V-Kat View Post
    Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.
    This is just a guess but with all the eSports thing going on they will probably release the update very soon after CWL ends to give players as much time to upgrade as possible before the next CWL or Qualifiers.

  10. #10
    Pro Member WorldDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    578
    My guess is that the update will be dropped after the June Qualifier weekend, which is June 26-27. Monday 28th would be my guess, with sneak peeks starting the week before as usual.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •