Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

Centennial Club

Talking Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

Hello everyone!

Thats pretty much it. Will the forum be alive in the next sneak peek cicle?

Darian just tweet about recording CoC Dev Update. Is it for the summer update?

Darian answered this in the pinned thread - the forum will not be closed until the end of June, so the sneak peeks will be posted here.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    End of the month just before Finland goes on summer break. We'll be able to squeeze out the June update on the Forums as one of the last send-offs.
    Here's the quote

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Darian answered this in the pinned thread - the forum will not be closed until the end of June, so the sneak peeks will be posted here.
    Thank you for the answer. I had not seen it. Great!

Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid-V-Kat View Post
    Another question, when to expect sneek peeks? Mid-June with update in last week or late June with update in August.
    The "june update" will arive in october 2026.🙄

It's kinda hard to say. When th12 came out as a summer update 3 years ago, it was the middle of June, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something in August instead (given that it will also be the 9 year anniversary of the game by then) if there's something special enough. I'm gonna say June or July maybe, but it's anyone's guess as to the exact date since SC seems like they prefer to vary it over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    It's kinda hard to say. When th12 came out as a summer update 3 years ago, it was the middle of June, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get something in August instead (given that it will also be the 9 year anniversary of the game by then) if there's something special enough. I'm gonna say June or July maybe, but it's anyone's guess as to the exact date since SC seems like they prefer to vary it over the years.
    I'd be surprised if the "June" update comes in July or August. July is possible if there is an unforeseen delay, of course, but I'd be surprised.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

This is just a guess but with all the eSports thing going on they will probably release the update very soon after CWL ends to give players as much time to upgrade as possible before the next CWL or Qualifiers.

My guess is that the update will be dropped after the June Qualifier weekend, which is June 26-27. Monday 28th would be my guess, with sneak peeks starting the week before as usual.