Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer update - Will the forum survive the next sneak peek cicle?

Little update from Darian's twitter,they have finished recording dev videos for clash quest and coc update.
    I am personally expecting update to arrive after cwl and before pre qualifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Little update from Darian's twitter,they have finished recording dev videos for clash quest and coc update.
    I am personally expecting update to arrive after cwl and before pre qualifiers.
    So drop it at the most convenient p2w moment? That's not very cool.
    Update should be at the end of the month after the Monthly Qualifiers before next month CWL if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Update should be at the end of the month after the Monthly Qualifiers before next month CWL if you ask me.
    The most competitive clans will gem their accounts anyway whenever it arrives. If they release it just before CWL it will be the far more unfair for normal players. Remember that this is a game that millions of people play and not just 10-20 competitive clans.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The "june update" will arive in october 2026.
    I am going to miss July this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh1275X View Post
    The most competitive clans will gem their accounts anyway whenever it arrives. If they release it just before CWL it will be the far more unfair for normal players. Remember that this is a game that millions of people play and not just 10-20 competitive clans.
    Good point. I don’t think they drop the update with p2w in mind, but if they did, they’d do it right before or during CWL. That impacts way more players than the tiny fraction taking part in the qualifiers (and an even smaller fraction that have any hope of actually winning those tournaments).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Sneak peeks soon 😁

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    The timing of when we drop the June update actually has zero to do with the Qualifiers but more of a necessity. For the past few years we've done a June update, and that tradition has gone back before there even was a CWL or World Championship and it's unlikely to change in the future.

The month of July is a holiday for Finland so the vast majority of people in the country are going to be gone. Forcing them to work into July is like forcing someone in the US to work through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, President's Day, etc. That means we need to get the update out and also make sure we have enough time to fix any critical bugs that might arise when the update goes live. So as far as when the update will go out, we're basing the release date purely on our ability for game production and not on the calendar of any events.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Centennial Club
    I am hoping they start sneak peeks tomorrow or any day this week. If the update drops next Monday they will have enough time to correct any bugs.

After living in Sweden for almost two years I can understand how significant Summer/July is for this region of the world.

I wont be max before the update but hopefully in the next cicle Iíll get there

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cepacas View Post
    After living in Sweden for almost two years I can understand how significant Summer/July is for this region of the world.
    As someone who's of Japanese and American descent, where both cultures consider accrued holiday time is simply something you roll over into the next year, it was definitely a cultural adjustment to acclimate to the idea of such a heavy emphasis on work/life balance. Even my first summer in Finland, when everyone else was on holiday, I worked through July thinking I was too new at the company to take the time off.

Even now, I still feel some cultural guilt when July rolls around. I still do some work as we still need to post social media content, etc. so CM's don't get to take the entire time off, but the reduced workload is quite nice for a mental recharge.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cepacas View Post
    I am hoping they start sneak peeks tomorrow or any day this week. If the update drops next Monday they will have enough time to correct any bugs.

I wont be max before the update but hopefully in the next cicle Iíll get there
    How confident that sneak peeks this week ? CWL ends in 2 days.
    Normally they take 4 to 5 days for sneak peeks I guess.