Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixing TH7 attacks

Fixing TH7 attacks

Hey,
    Most of you may know that TH7 is currently one of the most broken TH lvls and 3 starring a base is super easy with dragons and hogs, and for those at TH7 it won't be much fair imo. Yes some say supercell doesn;t care about lower TH lvls but still, whats the fun in three starring a base very easily all the time.. eh. Besides I'm sure a lot of other players would agree with me here.

So I've made some suggestions to fixing it;

• Reduce the dragons health points (at lvl 2), in many raids more than half the dragons still live after the battle OR increase the dmg dealt by the TH7 lvl AD and its hp.. this sounds more easier.
    • Reduce the healing rate of the heal spell, or if not, reduce the hp of hogs slightly.
    • Add an extra one or two spring traps to work against hogs more efficiently.
    • IF, any of the above suggestions related to dragons won't work at all, then reduce the effects of the rage and lightning spells as they're used a lot to great success with dragons.

That's all I mentioned, for now. I dont even know if supercell might add these but if devs at least know these points i hope they might spare some of their time towards TH7 too.

Millennial Club
    Out of interest, how long have you been a TH7?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

A change was already made to address this, remember?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Defense-at-TH7

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    This, it takes hardly any time to cross th 7 and 8
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Pro Member
    Can't see the need to fix a th that takes around a month to complete with moderate activity. And the time it takes will only keep getting shorter. Perhaps its just time to let th 7 go.

Quite some years on my main, though itís now 9. In the other alt which Iím using currently, some 2 months or so...

Quote Originally Posted by WandyRatson View Post
    A change was already made to address this, remember?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Defense-at-TH7
    Itís not much use as of now in my opinion... still very easy to use dragons in almost all battles Iíve seen and done..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpCoC13 View Post
    Quite some years on my main, though it’s now 9. In the other alt which I’m using currently, some 2 months or so...
    The point of my question is that many TH7’s who are new, 1st time to TH7 dont always find it that easy... When you have been TH7 for ages, you master it and it is very easy. I’ve seen many wars, where TH7 does struggle to 3 star, and these players are new to the TH and even after maxing the troops, it takes them a while to understand the funnel of the dragons, the cc placement and what AD are best to zap, or if you run rages/heals, how soon do you use, how long to hold out before the drop of spells.
    Most however move on so the experience you have isn’t a problem.
    The reality is, if you want it to be harder, upgrade the TH. It’s probably just perfect for actual true TH7’s just progressing through the game for the first time.
    Enjoy TH7 for what it is, or move on.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

The point of my question is that many TH7’s who are new, 1st time to TH7 dont always find it that easy... When you have been TH7 for ages, you master it and it is very easy. I’ve seen many wars, where TH7 does struggle to 3 star, and these players are new to the TH and even after maxing the troops, it takes them a while to understand the funnel of the dragons, the cc placement and what AD are best to zap, or if you run rages/heals, how soon do you use, how long to hold out before the drop of spells.
    Most however move on so the experience you have isn’t a problem.
    The reality is, if you want it to be harder, upgrade the TH. It’s probably just perfect for actual true TH7’s just progressing through the game for the first time.
    Enjoy TH7 for what it is, or move on.
    hm, that does make a bit of sense, I FCd mostly TH7s who've been at that leveL for some time, though Im not sure about those with raids..

Forum Superstar
    You are welcome to play the game any way you like OP but based on your recruiting posts you are a permamax clan ((TH7/8/9 ONLY).

The lower THs were designed to be introductory, quick to process through and easy to become competent at. CoC is a game of progression not a game of permamaxing so quite honestly, it is not broken and requires no fixing so that you can camp out in the kiddie pool even longer.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.