Thread: More tornado traps!!!

Trainee

More tornado traps!!!

Many using blimp machine filled with super Wiz then invisible spell to make new town hall look pathetic!!!!
    Why so many bomb traps but only one tornado trap as stops blimp attack best!
    Just one tornado isn't enough!!!
    Add more!!! Please!!!!!

One word, NO!

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Millennial Club
    Yeah... No thanks... We already have too many tornado spells.
    Last edited by vansimon; June 4th, 2021 at 01:52 PM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMiller View Post
    Many using blimp machine filled with super Wiz then invisible spell to make new town hall look pathetic!!!!
    Why so many bomb traps but only one tornado trap as stops blimp attack best!
    Just one tornado isn't enough!!!
    Add more!!! Please!!!!!
    Try decentralisation of power. Don't keep all your important buildings all at one place. This should help u.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Try decentralisation of power. Don't keep all your important buildings all at one place. This should help u.
    It's not all the important buildings in one place.
    People in my clan use the blizzard strat, specifically to take out the th.

The tornado trap can't be placed everywhere, thus, an atracker has a minimum 75% chance of safely getting their blimp to the th and blizzard it, plus anything else around it.

It only fails if they chose the wrong entry point.

Now, I don't think we need more tornado traps, but we do need something to help deter the proliferation of the blizzard strat.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post

The tornado trap can't be placed everywhere, thus, an atracker has a minimum 75% chance of safely getting their blimp to the th and blizzard it, plus anything else around it.

Now, I don't think we need more tornado traps, but we do need something to help deter the proliferation of the blizzard strat.
    I think we need to do a root cause analysis.

Let’s start with the reason for the increase in blizzard attacks…..gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the TH not only being weaponized but now slows attacking troops AND poisons them. If you want blizzard to decrease then nerf the TH poison and slowdown of troops.

The answer is NOT to add another toilet trap which by the way isnt a 75% successful approach since most folks put the toilet trap in one vector and put anti-Air defences in the other three.

While we are at it, if SC did decide foolishly to add another toilet trap, I will 100% delete the game.
    Last edited by Tosti111; June 16th, 2021 at 10:19 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post

Nonsense. Many base designs are anti blimp with traps and defenses designed to kill it even if you avoid the toilet trap. On those bases, you have obvious toilet, traps and scatters, or come in from far, far, away.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Also adding another tornado trap wouldn't just nerf super wiz, it would nerf the blimp entirely.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Millennial Club
    I think people misunderstood my post: you don't send the blimp in unprotected. You use a lavahound first, with the blimp in behind.
    That way, you can get your blimp where you want it.

If the tornado trap is near the th, it may or may not hit the blimp or troops.

Also, if a player suspects the th is heavily trapped, they'll use the blizzard to take out another area of the base, such as eagle artillery, scattershots, inferno towers, or even x-bows.

Blizzard is just stupid strong right now.