Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pets...any last thoughts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    235

    Pets...any last thoughts?

    Im not saying this is 100%, but being in legend league and in a constant war clan and based on what our clan is doing...

    it seems that the following pairs make up most of what Im seeing. Id say at least 80% of what Im noticing.
    bk - yak
    aq- unicorn
    gw- owl
    RC- lassi

    Is anyone consistently using a different pairing? Is anyone using another pet with the Bk?

    Ive tried to use the unicorn with the RC, but Ive found I get way better results when shes paired with the aq.

    thoughts?

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,668
    Bk uni. Aq yak. Works better for me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    I’m not saying this is 100%, but being in legend league and in a constant war clan and based on what our clan is doing...

    it seems that the following pairs make up most of what I’m seeing. I’d say at least 80% of what I’m noticing.
    bk - yak
    aq- unicorn
    gw- owl
    RC- lassi

    Is anyone consistently using a different pairing? Is anyone using another pet with the Bk?

    Ive tried to use the unicorn with the RC, but I’ve found I get way better results when she’s paired with the aq.

    thoughts?
    From the functionality wise, that will be the pair you see most often because it makes perfect sense.
    You will see a couple of strange pair from the pros, due to strategy reason, but it's not going to be big change from the normal pair you mentioned above.

    Like the Yak is useless for RC and GW since both Heroes ignore walls, therefore Yak is only applicable for BK or AQ.
    The Owl will die very quick with BK, RC, or AQ (and in RC/AQ case, the Owl won't even get a hit on buildings since RC and AQ just destroy buildings much faster). So Owl on GW will give you maximum Owl impact on offense.

  4. #4
    Pro Member fozage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    you will have a hard time to find me
    Posts
    587
    i got:
    BK uni
    AQ owl (has range)
    GW yak (so it burst walls for my main army)
    RC lassi (both can jump)




  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,587
    my main stay currently

    BK n Yak
    RC with Owl
    GW with Uni
    AQ with Lassi

    sometime I roll this change up:

    Owl to GW (range and chain is good combo)
    Yak to AQ, (Stubborn AQ=LOVES->walls!)
    BK n Uni (keep the tank-sponge alive)
    Lassi on RC.. (cleans up well in her wake, fast enough to keep pace)

    these serve my Hog centric attacking style well.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,300
    Yak for aq so it can tank for a while(dont drop healer too quick else it will pull)
    Uni on bk
    Owl for gw(i bet almost everyone does that)
    Lassi with rc
    Since they are baby i dont much care as of now(lassi is 5 owl 2 yak 1 uni 5)

  7. #7
    Forum Superstar twinblade123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,221
    I just put them all in order according to the heroes. Theyre just extra dps to me .-.

  8. #8
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,596
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    I’m not saying this is 100%, but being in legend league and in a constant war clan and based on what our clan is doing...

    it seems that the following pairs make up most of what I’m seeing. I’d say at least 80% of what I’m noticing.
    bk - yak
    aq- unicorn
    gw- owl
    RC- lassi

    Is anyone consistently using a different pairing? Is anyone using another pet with the Bk?

    Ive tried to use the unicorn with the RC, but I’ve found I get way better results when she’s paired with the aq.

    thoughts?
    I use this on my main, but I have yak on queen and unicorn on king on my mini. Though for the life of me I can't recall why I did it that way.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  9. #9
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    The Electro Owl is essentially tied to the GW. Being a flying troop that targets what its hero targets, it very easily becomes the sole target of air defences. With the AQ healer walk, it dies before doing anything useful. It can work well with the AQ or RC in an air attack. If the RC is held back as a reserve, the OWL on the RC lives longer, but not usefully.

  10. #10
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    Im not saying this is 100%, but being in legend league and in a constant war clan and based on what our clan is doing...

    it seems that the following pairs make up most of what Im seeing. Id say at least 80% of what Im noticing.
    bk - yak
    aq- unicorn
    gw- owl
    RC- lassi

    Is anyone consistently using a different pairing? Is anyone using another pet with the Bk?

    Ive tried to use the unicorn with the RC, but Ive found I get way better results when shes paired with the aq.

    thoughts?
    Mine are like this unless something is upgrading. Then they get scrambled. My mini has queen upgrading and Lassi. And haven't unlocked unicorn. It's rushed a bit with only the Warden max at 13 and few defenses max. I'm only upgrading pets and builder huts to just see what difference they make!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •