Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My wife and wallet appreciate the June Gold Pass

My wife and wallet appreciate the June Gold Pass

I am thankful that this awful Gold Pass with hero books phase is done. Having two months in a row with the hero books and >20 accounts needing lots of hero upgrades was too much stress. Thank you for giving my wallet and wife a break and allowing me to purchase a much more reasonable number (3) of gold passes.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    LOL, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic. At the end of my Gold Pass is the Book of Heroes!

--Lynn--
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 1st, 2021 at 07:57 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    LOL, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic. At the end of my Gold Pass is the Book of Heroes!

--Lynn--
    Pretty sure thats the silver pass. Theres a hero skin.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I donít quite understand the BoS again, but I suppose there are some who can use it.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; June 2nd, 2021 at 01:51 AM.

Trainee
    Isn't the book of heros the worst book? I mean, 1 lvl of heros take less time than buildings or lab

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joaber View Post
    Isn't the book of heros the worst book? I mean, 1 lvl of heros take less time than buildings or lab
    I donít know about the others but I personally have no problem farming and attacking in war/CWL while my buildings are being upgraded. With heroes being upgraded, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

--Lynn--
    You mean at the end of silver pass....free boh

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Joaber View Post
    For many people, it is by far the best book (apart from Book of Everything of course).

Yes, it gains you less time than the others, but hero down time affects you much more severely than most buildings down.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    I am thankful that this awful Gold Pass with hero books phase is done. Having two months in a row with the hero books and >20 accounts needing lots of hero upgrades was too much stress. Thank you for giving my wallet and wife a break and allowing me to purchase a much more reasonable number (3) of gold passes.
    More than 20 accounts?
    I can barely manage 1

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    More than 20 accounts?
    I can barely manage 1
    I know right. Have three but forget about the second 50% of the time and the third 90% of the time.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.