Thread: An active and helpful level 115 neighbor looking for a gold neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

An active and helpful level 115 neighbor looking for a gold neighborhood

Looking to join a neighborhood that is helpful and strives for gold.

I finish 9 x 320/400 and if needed I can take an extra task if I have diamonds for it. I am level 115

I help out a lot and would appreciate a group chat outside Hayday in which we all help each other out in case we’re not online so we can achieve gold.
    I occasionally ask for trees to revive and sometimes a little bit of supplies only if I desperately need them.

I would like to be promoted so I can trash tasks and get other tasks quickly done.

I help out a lot and get tasks done fast.
    Last edited by Pinkbeauty0; May 24th, 2021 at 11:45 PM.

Pro Member
    Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p
    Level 55

Come join Amarillo by Morning!♥ We are a fun group and looking for friendly and enthusiastic Hay Day players.

We have a relaxed derby and usually play for horseshoes, but at times we do play to place in the top three.♥ If you opt in to play the derby, we do require that you finish all 9 tasks.♥ We delete all tasks under 300.♥ We do pitch in and help each other with derby tasks as well as other help in general.

We are an English speaking group, so being able to speak and understand English is important. We are a polite group and use good manners and are family friendly.

So, come on in and join our neighborhood!♥ We look forward to meeting♥you

Fresh Spawn
    We are looking for nice helpful derby focused players. We are in Champion league. International. Chatty. Helpful with items, things to water, trading
    Star Gaze
    YQLR2LU9

New Bloke/Chick
    Our Hood is Derby Teamworks. We are are serious Derby Hood in the World top 100 and we do it with teamwork and sharing, and we dont buy success with diamonds. Being a top 100 hood the extra task is mandatory in order to maintain our high position. You will find us helpful and friendly and we have an unexpected vacancy this week having had to boot a guy for unsocial behaviour. If you are a genuine team player we are the right hood for you. Courtesy and good manners are essential.

🐚🌲Shells Farms #YYPYG89Y is a neighbourhood made up of experienced players and we are looking for ✨derby players✨at ✨level 90+✨ to help and be helped by our higher level players!

🌿We are in Champions league.

🙏 All members are made elders on joining.

Group rules:
    🐝 Be kind
    🐝 Help out other members
    🐝 Opt out of derby if you can't achieve the minimum task requirement that week
    🐝 Use chat and requests to help others and ask for help yourself
    🐝 You can trade with members in-game, no trading with members on other platforms
    🐝 Baby hood for baby farms

Derby rules:
    🐎Play 7 / 320+ point tasks (or equiv according to derby type - details are posted on the neighborhood notifications before derby)
    🐎 All tasks taken at 320+
    🐎 Opt out of derby if you can't play minimum derby tasks that week and tell a leader or co-leader so they can confirm your derby status
    🐎 Ask for help if you need it
    🐎 Communicate if there's a reason you can't complete your derby tasks
    🐎 Trash tasks that are less than 320 points
    🐎 No time minimum to complete your tasks other than the end of the derby
    🐎 Bonus task is optional
    🐎 Members will be removed before end of derby for not following rules (after discussion with the member where possible)

🌍 Members are English speaking and from all over the world, so people are active at all times of day and night which helps gameplay and requests

🤸 Looking for daily active, friendly and helpful people to join and make the game even more fun playing together

😇 If you are friendly 🤗, active and helpful you will fit in well! We'd love to have you! #YYPYG89Y.

Please note if you join on a Monday it can be quiet but someone will be around to welcome you to the hood at some point!

Hi there, did you find a new place?
    🐠Coral Reef🐠
    Tag#YR92Y2PU 🐡🐡🐡

Fresh Spawn
    Hej, im looking For a neighbourhood?

Have sent you a pm, cjeers Robyn ��