Thread: need my clan back!

Fresh Spawn

need my clan back!

someone snatched the clan from us and kicked all our friends from it.

I created the clan back in '16 and circulate leadership between our friends and make it level 15.

tell me how can I get into my clan as Leader then let other friends to join there.

thanks in advance.

Fancy Title
    I dont think anybody can 'snatch' a clan from you. I think you mean that the current leader of the clan decided to step down and give this 'someone' leadership.
    In which case I doubt supercell can interfere because it was either a voluntary decision or mistake, made by the previous leader.
    The only solution here is to ask that 'someone'to give back leadership to the rightful person/s , and hope he does so

Quote Originally Posted by Barouzj View Post
    someone snatched the clan from us and kicked all our friends from it.

I created the clan back in '16 and circulate leadership between our friends and make it level 15.

tell me how can I get into my clan as Leader then let other friends to join there.

thanks in advance.
    I'm sure you didn't give him elder 'cuz then he was able to kick only one person per an half hour (correct me if Iím wrong) and then he wasn't able to kick all these people.
    So you may gave him co leader or leader and that is definitely your fault.
    Just next time don't give co leader to someone you don't trust him and the problem solved!
    Hope I helped and you understand me...
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 22nd, 2021 at 07:30 PM.